Training

Shang's POV: So last night I heard noises coming from Pings Tent.. And I started getting off to them, and it was the weirdest thing. Well only because a man shouldn't date another man, but its so hard because of how small, innocent and adorable he is... But no, I just have to focus and find me a woman, but my heart I don't know. I'm probably very wrong. Pings POV: I had to wait so very long to be able to see Shang. We were probably standing up waiting for him for a bout 45 minutes. And then after so long of waiting, he finally came out. But he looked kind of pissed off so I won't ask to hangout or you know, whatever. Shangs POV: I feel so bad for making them stand in position for so long on their first day. They have so much to do, and them just standing there that long. Inner Voice: Oh My fucking hell Shang, stop being a pussy just because of your feelings for this boy... Alright here we go. I step out and see my troops fucking goofing around and shit so I yell "Soldiers!" And Ping was all front and center but scared, like really, really fucking scared. So I decided to go dom tf out of him. He sees me walk by and stands straight, and I say Ping Come here, and I grab my bow and arrow and shoot it up on this very tall pole. "Ping I need your little bitch ass to reach the fucking arrow by the end of the month!" "Yao! Get over here!" "So You are going to climb the pole and reach the arrow!" He says "I'll get that arrow pretty boy, and I'll do it with my shirt, on!" He gets ready to climb, but he doesn't have the required items to reach the arrow. I say "One moment you seem to be missing something!" I pull out the medallions attached to the ribbons. One represents Discipline and one represents Strength. After I tell him that, he tries climbing the pole. And so do the soldiers that went after. I watched Ping Try it. And he didn't even make it halfway. I tried so hard to train him, he was just to innocent and shy and unsure of himself to learn anything. I felt that he just needs more motivation. Day after day after day he faltered and faltered. Until one day he just gave up, so I gave him a couple more chances until finally I gave up and made him go home. Pings POV: Ugh this month has been a nightmare, and now Li is sending me home but I'm no longer going to disappoint him. Im going to reach the arrow right now. So I grabbed the medallions and started up. I fell a few times, but I found a system that worked which helped me get up faster, I tried all night and finally I made it up there. And as Shane came out of his tent I grabbed my bow and shot the arrow down next to him, and he looked up and smiled at me, actually smiled... Shangs POV: He fucking Climed to the top all by himself. And he jumped down right in front of me and smiled, and turned around and walked off. My inner voice kept saying ugh I wanna fuck him so fucking bad that it hurts. Ugh I wanna be inside of his little body. So I went back into my tent and rubbed and rubbed until I blew my load all over Pings Picture. And got dressed and started out my day. And Ping was up and at em and ready to train, he has been doing better than any of my soldiers. I grabbed him pulled him aside and asked if he wanted to hang out he said "R-really you wanna hangout with me?" "Of course I do Ping.. Of course." I said don't be intimidated by my good looks and stature." I smiled and he blushed and walked off to take a bath.

TO BE CONTINUED