Plotting

Over the past week, Annie, Kenzie and Jayden had been video-calling almost everyday, making small talk and everyonce in a while staying up a little too late talking about something deeper than most conversations. On Sunday, a week after they had began talking, Annie recieved a text in their group chat.

                     The Heartbreak Club

K: Hey guys, have you heard about the schools opening up by June and stuff?

A: Ya, lots of people are able to go back to work now.

J: Ya, hopefully Annie and I will be able to start filming Side Hustle soon.

A: Ahhh, I can't wait! Also just to see you in person lol.

K: Ya about seeing eachother in person, I had an idea.

J: Oh?

K: So what if we met up. Like somewhere outside, we could sit aprt from eachother, but close enough to talk.

J: Yesssss

A: That would be so great.

K: Yeah? When are you guys free?

J: Always

A: lol

K: Well... what are you doing this afternoon.

A: Nothing, I'll ask my mom.

J: Ya me too, when are we EVER doing anything?

A: K my mom said I'm allowed, but where are we gonna meet?

K: How about we go on the trail by the edge of town, you know like just by the 210 exit to Angeles National Forest, I know this super cool medow nearby that no one is ever at, we could take foldout chair or just sit on the rcosk and talk there.

J: What if we each brought some snack and had a picnic!?

A: Oooo! And music.

K: That sounds great! I'll get Maddie to drive me and we can all meet up there around... 1:30? If that works for you.

J: That's perfect!

A: I'll be there too.

J: Ahhh! I can't wait to see you guys.

K: But remember, no hugs Jay.

A: Yes, we may have to have her mom hold her back otherwise she'll smother us.

K: lol

J: Don't worry guys I've been being very careful, and I love you too much to put you in danger.

A: aww, love you too.

K: yes, you're so sweet.

J: Okay I gotta go start packing my food, I'm so excited!

A: Yes and I'll go charge my speaker.

K: See you soon!