Their Fav Feature On You

IZUKU MIDORIYA: Lips because of when you smile at him it makes his day a thousand times better, he can be seen mumbling to himself after, also in his hero analysis for the future book he has a weakness for CryBaby (you) as your smile.

KATSUKI BAKUGO: Bakugo also loves your lips because of the smirk you also show him whenever you two are causing mischief with each other and when you two show that you're better than everyone else.

SHOTO TODOROKI: Todoroki loves your eyes, he says they're the window to your soul, you can always tell how you're feeling by your eyes, he thinks they speak a thousand words.

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA: Kirishima loves your arms because of how you always try to beat him in arm wrestling matches, sometimes he feels bad and deactivates his quirk last second so that you can win, and although it annoys you that he lets you win sometimes, you know he does it because he loves you.

DENKI KAMINARI: What can I say other than your ass for Pikachu, he's an ass man, whenever he can he's always trying to get to your ass, he also likes to make Mineta jealous by smacking your ass and saying that you're his making you blush.

HANTA SERO: Sero loves your elbows because they aren't like his, also because he loves when you give him back massages using your elbows, saying they're the best he's ever had, even though he's only ever had them from you.

TENYA IIDA: Iida loves your legs, he loves how strong they are and how fast you are, of course not as fast as him but fast enough that you two go on runs together while he uses his quirk; he also loves how the legs are the support of your body, they've held you up in the hard times he hasn't been there and will continue to hold you up.

NEITO MONOMA: He loves your hair, how soft and silky it is, whenever you two are alone he loves to play with your hair, you told him that it helps you to calm down and sleep so whenever you have your head lying on his lap or when you cuddle watching a movie he will always be found with a hand in your hair.

TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU: He loves your hands, he likes holding them because of how soft and delicate they are and whenever he's sad you wipe away his tears and tell him everything is going to be okay.

DABI: To-Dabi loves your hips, he loves how they sway side to side when you walk and he likes to walk up to you and put his hands on your hips because he finds them hot af.

TOMURA SHIGARAKI: Shigaraki loves your hands because of how handy(see what I did there ;) )they are,  he thinks they are full of skill and show how creative you are with creating the puppets.

ENDEAVOR: Like father like son, Enji loves your eyes, he sees the fiery passion you hold behind them and your devotion towards him, he often zones out while talking to you because he was staring at your eyes.

AIZAWA: He loves your shoulders, they've held you up for all the time you haven't been there and kept you strong, keeping your head up high and keeping your spirits high.