I still can't believe that i even killed someone years ago...
Am i really that crazy? Would it really be the voice or me? What is forcing me!

Jungkook backed away and walked up to Y/n pushing her wound to make it bleed less. Or atleast try to.
"Thank you for telling me everything. Just tell us everything that happens to you okay?" Jungkook gave me a gentle smile.

I will... I wanna live normal again.
"What happened to Y/n?" I ask like the thing that happened a moment ago never happened.

I have to change the topic. Its awful thinking about it.

"I don't know. She said she fell but I don't believe her. I think someone wants to take revenge. I think someone did this to her." Jungkook says concerned about Y/n's wound.

W-what? Someone did this to her? I will sent that person to hell.

There was short silence as Jungkook noticed what he said when he saw my face expression.

"What did you say? S-someone did this to her!?" I felt anger rising and formed my hands into fists.

Jungkook looked at me hearing that my tone changed.
"N-now calm down Jimin. My cousin will come by soon and you were just out of it so you need to stay calm." Jungkook says still putting pressure on Y/n's arm.

"I can't! The person that did this to her does he or she work at that abusing clinic!? Even if it's a women i will kill her. Torture her." I yelled even louder.

And the way i would torture her... Making sure she will never forget during her painful death that she can't hurt my loved ones.

"I-I dont know but even if they did than you couldn't do anything because you cant go there! Be the better person Jimin!" Jungkook looked at the door from time to time scared that his cousin would hear it.

"I don't give a shit about who is better or not! I don't give a tiny-" I tried to stop myself from cursing.

The bell all of a sudden rang and Jungkook ran up to me and dragged me to the bedroom where Namjoon was to sleeping.

"Please don't make a sound. Only if anything goes wrong again okay?" Jungkook gently said and closed the door keeping the light on.

Calm down...
I slowly breath and layed down on the bed next to Namjoon.

How come i can't calm down. I just cant help but wanna know who did that to her.

"I just wonder wich bitch or asshole did that to her. I will torture that crackhead." I mumble feeling angry still my hands turning into fists.

That blood was not nothing. I can't even handle that. It will make me lose it.

All of a sudden worry spreads through me.

Will she be okay? If she won't... Than i don't know where i would be.
"I'm sorry i wasn't there like a normal man to protect you..." I sadly mumble.

Wait a minute... It happened when Jungkook called me about Y/n's mother.
"All these problems making my damn headache worse!" I quietly yell holding my head.

Namjoon turns to me and slowly sits up. Looking at me with his sleepy face.
"What happened?" Namjoon sleepily asks feeling a little calmer than usual.

Crap he was sleeping.
"A lot... I will tell you one thing. The women i saw a lot growing up is about to pass away soon. And then there are these other stuff that just happened that i can't tell you because I know you will freak out." I say feeling calmer talking to Namjoon.

"So you were already awake?" Namjoom looked at me with a questionable expression.

Well definitely awake...
"Yes i definitely was... But we need to stay here for a little a while Jungkooks cousin is here. Y/n to there is a little problem." I slowly say and Namjoon widen his eyes little.