"I depend! My brother, you came back from a vacation, and the charm is still the same! No, it is more than before the holiday!" Du Wentao came over and said with bright eyes.

Hearing that, looking at the pile of things, Su Han frowned, and threw out an indifferent sentence: "Take it away."

"Well! This will help you to worry about your problems." Du Wentao excitedly moved the things on Su Han's desk to his desk.

"I rub! Du Wentao! You still have to shame! Where did you move your own stuff, Han?" Liu Yangyang came over from the back and said with a grimace.

"Go, haven't I said everything? I'm helping Su Han to solve his problems!"

"Fart! Obviously you want to swallow it alone!"

"Then I split half of your head office," said Du Wentao and pushed the pile of things to Liu Yangyang. "Well, these are yours."

"Well, I don't want it. These little cards and little love letters, keep it for yourself, I want to eat."

"That, that, and this potato chip, give it to me."

"Liu Yangyang, you're almost ready to eat a pig."

"I'm happy, and, why am I fat! I went home with my grandma this time, and I've lost weight, haven't you noticed?"

"Thin wool, you're black." Du Wentao said with a look of scorn.

"Is that blind to you! Haven't you seen that my face has changed into awl face?" Liu Yangyang whispered back.

Speaking of returning home this time, it was a bitter tears.

The homework didn't have to be copied, so we had to do it ourselves.

Every day, I ca n't eat the snacks that Su Han gave the girls.

There are no big guys to play games.

Thinking about this, what happened to him, Liu Yangyang suddenly turned his head and looked at Su Han pitifully.

"I said, Brother Han, shouldn't you transfer to school this time?" Liu Yangyang looked at Su Han and asked nervously.

Didn't they all do this on TV? The identity of the big brother was exposed, and he could only transfer to Niubi's school.

"No." Su Han said very surely.

Isn't that woman still pointing at him to give her a parent representative?

and......

That surnamed Lu didn't seem to want him to transfer.

Thinking of Lu Shao, Su Han suddenly frowned suddenly when thinking of the other party's words on the plane that day and not finishing.

Although Lu Shao said something inexplicable, Su Han was keenly aware of the seriousness in it.

What the **** is this ...

Say what you say, do n't say if you do n't say, what is half that? And, really, did he understand nothing?

Su Han gritted his teeth, whispering secretly in his heart.

However, he did not know that Lu Shao didn't tell Su Han that the Su family had returned to City B. It was really for Su Han's sake.

At first, under the pressure of the Song Group, the Su family had to transfer industries and projects to foreign markets, and the entire Su family also moved abroad.

However, in recent years, the Su family's industry has not developed satisfactorily in foreign countries, and the idea of ​​returning to the domestic market has already existed.