Chapter 62: Broke The News

Start from the beginning

However, Lu Boyang quickly found the key to the problem from Lu Shao's words.

Therefore, we cannot say that we are from the Lu family. We are still a family at home.

Lu Boyang grabbed the last straw, but, the next second, he heard Lu Shao throw out a sentence: "Back to city b, move your things to your own place of residence."

Lu Boyang :!

What did he do wrong! If this is the experience given by Uncle San, this experience is too cruel!

Lu Boyang wanted to vomit, but faced with the gaze from the devil, Lu Boyang persuaded.

"Okay, when things are over here, I'll move when I go back." Lu Boyang nodded in constipation and said.

In the past few days, he still had to saddle in front of the third uncle and get tea and water.

Maybe when Uncle San was in a good mood, he recovered his life.

Moreover, he had to see who Xiaoqi's mother was.

To be honest, for the first time watching Lu Shao attach so much importance to a person, Lu Boyang became more curious about Su Han's biological mother.

What kind of awful woman is, actually, the iron tree of their old Lu family can bloom?

Lu Boyang was thinking, but before he continued to ask the question just now, he saw that Lu Shao had got up from the sofa and was about to leave.

"Well, uncle, can't you live here?" Lu Boyang asked strangely.

"Call Mr. Lu."

Lu Boyang: ...

"Also, return to City B today."

Lu Boyang: ...

Once again I felt the cold from my relationship.

Lu Shao left from the top floor and went downstairs in diameter.

Standing at the door of Su Ran's room, Lu Shao's eyes sank, and hesitation flashed in his eyes.

Finally, he lowered his eyes and turned to open the door of his room.

In the room, Su Han was looking at his mobile phone and saw Lu Shao return, and raised his eyebrows after learning how to land before Shao.

"Well, in this case, did you fail?" Su Han looked at Lu Shaoji with a smile and asked.

Yes, he guessed that this guy would fail, it was awful.

Su Han moved his eyes away, and there was a distaste in his eyes.

Wen Yan said, Lu Shao's gaze was sinking.

"How do you know I didn't succeed?" Lu Shaoyou glanced at Su Han and asked coldly.

Su Han: Of course I know!

If Lu Shao had succeeded, that woman would not have responded this way.

With a sneer, Su Han's eyes fell on the phone screen again.

The dialog box between him and Su Ran is still open.

[su]: Son, I ask you a very serious question.

[su]: No, I suddenly thought of a question and just asked.

[cold]:?

[Han]: Just ask

[su]: If, I mean, if you can only choose a guardian between me and Mr. Lu, who would you choose.

Looking at the latest news from Su Ran, Su Han frowned slightly.

[Han]: No matter what the reason and when, my choice is always you.