Swings

Dante was bored. This was apparent to Travis when he was dragged out of their house and to an old park at 1 in the morning.

"Remember when we used to come here when one of us got stressed out?" Dante chuckled.

"Yeah, I remember having found you here after a day of failed flirting" Travis chuckled at the memory "You moped the whole way home when it was time to leave." This earned a laugh from the navy haired male.

"Well I thought we could come back and just relive some memories" Dante replied with a fond smile. They continued the walk to the park in comfortable silence.

When they got there they saw Aphmau and Aaron already there swinging and in the middle of a hushed conversation, as to not disturb the peaceful night. The boys stared for a moment before realizing they were staring and continued to walk.

After a moment they broke into giggles at their blatant staring and wondering how they weren't caught.

"Well, where are we going now?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll know when I see it"

~

Yeah, they never found it.

But they went to a gas station that was open, got slushies, and sat on a park bench far from the couple swinging.

"Why did you want to go out all of sudden and at this point in the night," Travis asked the other who drank his slushie thoughtfully.

"I don't really know, I just got a memory of when we were in elementary," Dante explained, "We had just met, and we were swinging on the same swings they're swinging on," Dante pointed to Aph and Aaron Swinging peacefully, conversation seemingly over, "And how happy we were back then when things were easy. Heh, when flirting wasn't the only thing on my mind." Dante continued to ramble unaware that he started to tear up over the memories.

Travis listened, staring intently at the man. Then, almost instinctively, he reached out and wiped Dante's Tears. This Broke Dante out of his rambling and he stared into the other's eyes. the stars reflecting in those grey eyes.

Travis leaned in and kissed his forehead, saying "well, those days are in memories now, let's make new ones together" He said softly.

After that, they sat in more comfortable silence until they both decided it was time to leave, they walked slowly hand-in-hand and slept peacefully until the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!! 

If you have any requests or suggestions just put them in the comments! :)