The End (sorry ya'll)

A/N (Hi readers 👋...um look I'm real sorry but I lost interest in this book and ship so I've decided to just end the book. I was gonna call it discontinued, but I hate it when authors leave me hanging so I'm gonna leave you with some fluff) 

3rd person POV

Its just another regualar morning for our little duo, Carl was up early crying, so Negan was awake too. Since they were up so early and there were no pressing matters to handle, the older of the two decided they would sleep in just for today. After his baby's little fit, Negan was half awake the entire time just to make sure Carl didn't need him or in case someone came in his room, all the while listening to small snores from beside him. 

About 2 - 3 hours later Daddy decided it was time to wake his little angel. It was almost heatbreaking to do so when he was just too cute in his teddy bear shirt and diaper. 

Even though he wanted to stare at the little one forever, Negan knew it was well past the time he should be awake and that it would be a nightmare getting him to sleep again. With that he reached under the mountain of covers to bring back his baby. Needless to say it was a bit of a struggle getting Carl to wake up, someone is most definetly NOT a morning person (if 2:30pm can be counted as morning.) 

Once he did manage to wrestle Carl out of the covers, Negan changed his diaper and then got them both ready for breakfast. 

*timeskip to after a lot a spilling and messes*

Now that the living nightmare of breakfast was taken care of, the pair walked, and by that I mean Negan carried Carl like the little prince he is to Carl's bedroom/playroom. With the door open and a happy baby ready to play, Carl was set down and left to crawl around or play with toys.

Watching his little angel play was all Negan could have asked for, the previous little family he never deserved. It had taken some time to get Carl all settled in after hating Negan for so long, but they managed to make it work for them both happily. 

Now all Negan had to do, at least for now was watch the innocent little teen happily do his thing while he took care of him. 

A/N (Again I'm sorry if anybody liked this but I realized I can only write short stories because I lose interest about 5 -6 chapters in)