She reached the opening but didn't stop there. It led into a long corridor, the walls and floors made of the same cracked concrete.

The ivy was thicker and more frequent down the long stretch of corridor, and rubble piled in places along the sides of the passage.

Ahead, she could either turn left or right, and choosing right, she felt comfortable enough to look back to see where her chasers were.

But they hadn't followed up the corridor. They were gathered in a group at the entrance, just watching her figure get more and more distant.

Snapping her head back, she felt a smile grow on her face on how easy it was to escape. But then another thought.

What was so wrong with the corridor that they didn't want to follow?

The girl found herself turning right and at her fast pace, slammed into the body of someone running right towards her, at a similar pace.

She was thrown to the ground with a harsh thud, as was the other. Groaning, she sat up from the floor to take a look at who she had bumped into. The person had already gotten to their feet, looking down at her with a cocky smirk.

"That's not a way to greet people, princess." She immediately snarled at the nickname, but he offered out a hand, so she took it.

Once on her feet, she could finally get a look at him.

Stood in front of her was a tall Asian boy, looking about seventeen. His eyes were a deep brown and his hair was black and soft, looking to be unaffected by his fall. An easy smile played on his chiselled face and the girl couldn't help but feel her knees go weak at the sight of him.

He's gorgeous.

Oddly enough, in a place where they had lost all of their memories, they felt an aura of familiarity around each other. She felt her stomach flip in nervousness, and letting go of his hand, she folded her arms and cleared her throat.

"You clearly need to look where you're going in the future." She said it seriously, but a small part of her wanted to see the reaction on his face.

He raised an eyebrow with amusement as he looked back at the girl. For some reason he felt a tingling in his stomach when he had touched her hand, and the same sensation returned as she gave him a mock innocent expression.

Looking about sixteen, she had dark brown hair that only just fell over her shoulders, and piercing green eyes. Freckles splattered across her nose and cheeks, and along her prominent cheekbones. Her skin was sun kissed, with freckles also dotting her arms.

The boy found himself staring for a moment too long, is this what all girls look like? He wondered, trying to push back any other thoughts that were trying to bubble up.

"Anyway what the shuck are you doing?" The boy asked.

Shuck? Have I woken up on a different planet?

She realised he must have been running for a while, as beads of sweat were rolling down his forehead and he was panting as he spoke.

He must be exhausted. It's not a bad look on him admittedly...

"I-I was escaping from those lunatics." She pointed back down the corridor, to where the crowd of boys still stood. A laugh escaped his lips and the girl found herself frowning.

"Those lunatics, are my friends." The boy paused, a brief look of worry passing through his eyes at what might have happened when she came up in the Box. "Well, friends is a push."