Do Not Mess with Mew's Gulf

Mulai dari awal

"Hey," Mew looked a bit alarmed. "What did you tell him?"

Gulf quickly turned off Mew's phone and tossed it at a nearby chair. His eyes turned into slits, his brows strongly knitted, and his hands both balled into fists. He was already ticked off earlier, what with everyone trying to get into Mew's pants with their cheesy lines, but then and there, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong was mightily pissed. Acting purely on impulse, Gulf straddled Mew on the bed and kissed the young CEO furiously.

"Nong-" Kiss. "Stop-" Kiss. "What did you-" Kiss. Mew tried to talk, but Gulf was having none of it. Gulf had never been good with words. In fact, he often stumbled on words in his interviews, so he did what he knew he could do best: kiss the hell out of Mew.

The younger man tightened his hold on either side of the young CEO's face, and ravaged Mew's mouth. He licked, nipped, sucked, and explored Mew's lips and mouth with pure reckless abandon that the young CEO could not help but moan and return the kiss. Gulf's rage-fueled kiss was met with the young CEO's fire, and both of them were soon lost in a brightly lit haze of lust and love.

"Uuughhh," Mew softly moaned in pleasure. The LINE message was already all completely forgotten.

"You," Gulf paused in between kisses. "Belong." He angled his head for a deeper kiss before saying, "To me."

Gulf's mouth slowly went south, down to Mew's neck where the pulse was going haywire. Simultaneously, his right hand trailed down to find Mew's veiny left hand. "This is mine," Gulf's lips abandoned Mew's mouth and found its way to Mew's hand, specifically, Mew's index finger.

Gulf licked Mew's finger from the bottom up, and took it wholly in his mouth, all the while looking straight into Mew's eyes. Fascinated, Mew openly gaped, his face was expectant, and his eyes burning with nothing but desire for the younger man.

The sensation of Gulf's hot tongue on his finger sent jolts of hot pleasure straight down to Mew's cock, which quickly stirred from slumber. When it came to Gulf, Mew found that he needed very little to no provocation at all from the younger man just to get a raging hard-on. Still, Mew chose to be patient. Out of curiosity, he waited to see what Gulf was going to do next. From Mew's finger, Gulf moved his lips back to Mew's mouth, his tongue darting forward, and tasted the young CEO deeply.

Simultaneously, Gulf's hands went south, palming Mew's obvious erection flimsily hidden under the thin fabric of his boxers. Without warning, Gulf tugged the bottom hem of Mew's shirt, pulled it off quickly, and flung it across the room.

Mew couldn't take it. He needed to touch more of Gulf, too, so he tugged on Gulf's shirt, wanting to take it off as well, but the younger man resisted.

"No," Gulf hissed. "I'm so mad at you right now." Gulf held down both of Mew's hands and held them in place.

"What did I do?" Mew asked, wide-eyed & in disbelief.

"Shut up." Channeling his inner Type, Gulf continued his assault of kisses on Mew's skin, from his neck down to the shoulders.

"Baby, please, let me touch you, too," Mew pleaded, his voice raspy and thick with lust.

Mew's pleas were met with silence as Gulf went lower to Mew's chest. His lips found Mew's left nipple, which his tongue repeatedly licked it with gusto. Meanwhile, Gulf's right hand reached down inside Mew's boxers and stroked the young CEO's manhood.

"Baby, I... Ugghhh," Mew moaned.

The sensations caused by Gulf's ministrations on his body drove Mew half-way to insanity, yet he was a more than willing participant through it all.