I was really disheartened...

Not sure of her place , I commenced  to court and  Malhotra associates daily like a useless robot ...

Even now , I sat down in my office , throwing my sight beyond the files that were heaped on my table ...  Those files were waiting for my review and approval that I didn't mind at all...

  Far away from the window ,I saw butterflies flying over the flowers in pair , merrily...

  Abruptly ,  bouts of tears  sprung with my tiry eyes...

Sumo...!

I rubbed my unkempt beard thoughtfully... I  badly wanted to share my feelings with someone...  I couldn't withhold the throbbing pain anymore...

I searched my mobile to call Pushkar...

He's the right one to hold me in troubles  next to Sumo...

Before I could get the mobile ,it rang... Looking at the caller ID , my lips parted little to smile...

Pushkar! Think of the devil!!!

I took the call and said hello...

On the other side ,he was giggling instead of responding to me...

" Bhaiya... How are you feeling ?"

His enquiring tone seemed to be mocking... Added , he stressed the word - feeling

   I  told myself to be casual...

" What's there for feelings...? It's all good Pushkar..."

I tried to sound normal...

" Aahha... I can see someone  feeling lonely without his lovely wife.. "

He was more on fun , knowing my trouble...

I huffed without replying...

My silence would have melted him... He paused for a second and cleared his throat to bring me up...

" Bhaiya... What's this... ? This separation  is going to be for a week... She will be here after the seminar gets over.."

He began to console me as though she had gone to attend  the seminar itself..

As usual , I had to listen and accept him , pampering me...

  Seminar...!!!
  One week..

These two things rang on my mind... These are the two words I heard from almost everyone I inquired about Sumo...

Does it mean that she really wants me to find her by one week?

The next moment I thought I could get some clues from someone.

Why not from Pushkar?

" Pushkar... How do you know that  sumo had gone to the seminar...?"

I taunted in a challenging tone...

" Bhaiya... She called me just now."

As he stated  , my every nerve got alarmed...

" Just now...?"

I exclaimed while he was rephrasing the same...

I need to get information from him without letting him to guess the issue...

Think...!!!

Thought came as a flash...

" I won't believe it... I am waiting for her call .. How come she would call you rather speaking with me ?"

I stated with fake angry...

His success induced smile was evident at his laugh...

" Jealous.... I know... I know... You won't believe... I will send you the screenshot of my call log..."

He said victoriously...

That's what I want bro!!!

I opted to be silent for the given situation ...

" I hate you..."

I stated theatrically before disconnecting the call which I believed would work out..

God...! This idea should work out...

I clasped my hands tensed while staring into the mobile screen like a hawk...

  Ting...!!!

I pranced to get the screen shot from Pushkar and noted down Sumo's number hurriedly...

My assistant rushed in to my cabin when I hit the call bell with all my strength , continuously..

" Check this number' s location... "

He noted down the number and ran to his desk observing my urgency...

I know he would find out the location using the whatsoever power or money...

I tapped my  mobile , to control  my craving to dial her  number... What if she changes her number again... I must be careful...

She's Sumo...!

Minutes passed away slowly as though I was stepped over the thorns until my assistant got inside with the details...

" Sir.. it's Hyderabad..."

His words were like a boon to me...

" Book my  ticket to Hyderabad in the  next available flight...  Book a Zoom car with GPS in  Hyderabad for me... possibly a hotel too...Get all the files which I have to approve... Make sure  about  my luggage... "

Instructing him , I hastily signed all the files... while doing so ,  I attended the  meetings in conference call to discuss the next two day 's schedules...

Noticing the time , I thought...

I have one hour for the flight...let me freshen myself...

As I was about to get ready I saw my tiresome face and unkempt, shabby beard... Rubbing my cheeks , I stood for a minute...

Quickly I trimmed my over grown beard... After getting a short shower , I  stood in front of the mirror...

Not bad!!!

My face was brighter than before ... Short stubble added the charm little bit extra... Setting the hair ,I breath out deeply to step outside...

  My assistant stared at me noticing my abrupt change...

Neglecting his surprise , I gestured him to get ready the car as I was running out of time..I gave the coolers to my eyes and  pranced through  the steps as my hair jumped to my mind's tune.... My heart was overwhelmed with the excitement and expectation...

After all ,I am going to meet my wife after days that really meant so many years for me....

▪️▪️▪️▪️