"Then get yourself a dido darling." Ivy says and they both start laughing.

"Um...Guys, don't you think it's a little weird talking about my father's sex life with his wife with me present?" I ask, raising my brows.

"It's a little weird. Deal with it." Ivy retorts and they begin to laugh again.

I should have known. Whenever these two came together, it's always like this. Crazy women but I still love them both very much.

"It's easy for you to talk Reva, when you've been getting a lot of action from Mr. Shepherd." Ivy says, hitting my boobs playfully.

"That's right Reva. You've not told me what it's like, fucking Mark Shepherd." Gina sits up excitedly on the bed.

"Are you two ganging up on me?" I ask chuckling. "No." they reply in unison."

"Well I'm not telling you ladies about my sex with Mark."

Come on...it's... it's... I don't know. Sacred?

"Come on Reva, don't be a spoilt sport. Hey Ivy, let's get it out of her."

They both begin to tickle my sides, making me laugh hysterically.

God, I hate being tickled.

"Fine, fine. I'll talk." I say almost breathless. "It's good. Sex with Mark is wild and it's spontaneous and it makes me want to come back for more. There. You both happy now?"

"Oh my God. That's amazing." Gina giggles. "That's explains this glow you have all over you."

Glow? What glow?

"My baby girl's all grown up." Ivy says clapping. "Shut up Ivy." I toss a pillow at her.

____________________

Isn't that Mark? That's Mark!

"Hey ladies, that's Mark."

Gina and Ivy follow my gaze.

"Oh my gosh. He is hot!" Ivy says.

"Yes. He is so hot. Reva is so lucky." Gina adds.

What the hell?

"Can't you guys see that he is with another lady? Huh?" I ask almost upset at them.

Gina had insisted the three of us ate out, which sounded like a totally perfect idea till now.

What the fuck is Mark doing here? Who is that girl he's with? Why the hell is she smiling like that and why is he holding her hand?

"Reva don't jump into conclusions." Gina says.

"Yeah. Don't jump into conclusions. She could be his cousin? God, look at her boobs." Ivy says.

"They are massive. I can bet anything that they are not real."

"Those can't be real. They have silicone written all over them."

Are they seriously talking about her boobs? But yeah, her boobs are massive."

"What do you think I should do?" I ask.

"Sit and finish your food. He's not doing anything

wrong, at least from where we are seated." Gina

shrugs.

"Gina, he is on a date with a lady who is way hotter than me."

Yeah. That is so wrong. He's never taken me out on a date. The date we were supposed to have turned out to be a solo thing because he didn't show up. I know what we have is "untagged", but Mark should respect me. I deserve that. I think?