The blade was far enough not to hurt him but explained the concept enough to know what it meant "so basically you're saying that one third of being a trollhunter is kicking someone in the nards."

Before he could answer a familiar voice boomed throughout the forge "Ah. . So the trollhunters training begins! And who would have known that the chaos wielder would have returned as well!"

She felt her self shrink under his gaze as he approached them, Jim stood infront of her as a means to keep her out of the feud between him and draal.

"I thought the great trollhunter and powerful chaos wielder might accept my services as a sparring partner." He ended his sentence with him hitting his  fists together "part of their training regiment, isn't it?"

"In due time perhaps." Blinky said trying to protect them both from a fight they weren't ready for.

"Why wait?" Vendels voice boomed "I am eager to see them demonstrate their mettle."

Jim didn't quite get what he meant and corrected him even thought there was nothing that needed to be corrected "actually it's made out of daylight." He said proudly but elizabeth face palmed at his response.

"He means your mettle, your abilities to cope in the face of adversity."

"Oh." Jim turned his attention back to vendel "Yeah, we're still working on that part."

Vendel chuckled "Let them spar, but chaos wielder you will not be participating"

She gave him a look of disbelief before stepping forward "why not?"

"Your amulet should be draining you right about." Vendel paused as he saw her amulet glow and begin to do its worst. She fell to her knees in pain before groaning out.

"Ugh not again!" Her amulet fell of causing her sword and armor to disappear.

Draal laughed at her weakness "that action was to be expected from a chaos wielder!" He mocked before laughing again.

Jim glared at him before helping her up "maybe you should sit this one out."

She was gonna refuse but she was to weak to even argue "you have a point" she said defeated.

As she walked back to sit next to toby and arrrgh, toby gave her a sad look and patted the place next to him and arrrgh. "Hey.. at least we get front row seats!"

She chuckled before leaning her head tiredly against arrrgh. They all winced and cringed at the beating jim was receiving from draal.

Elizabeth felt bad for not being able to help jim. Jim was thrown down and his sword disapeared, panting as he looked up at draal helplessly.

They thought that it would be over since jim was already down, but then the words echoed in her mind 'always finish the fight!' She gasped and wielded her armor running towards draal.

Before he could let go of jim he felt the cold blade of her sword on the side of his neck "I suggest you choose your next action carefully"

Draal growled and noticed how her stance was horrible since she was too weak to stand up against him. He smirked before throwing jim to the side and moving on to her.

She started backing away from him with her sword still infront of her, "you should have not intervened wielder." He said threatening the weak girl.

He roared and charged towards her hitting her with all his might to the side causing her to fly towards the wall. The amulet softened the impact but made things worse by draining her again.