This Chapter Has Sex ( 1 P. )

James POV

  She smiled up at me, then lifted up so that she could slip my pants and bowers down. she pulls her underwear down and set it on the table, then I put my hands on her waist and pulled her down onto me I pushed and pulled her up and down while she kissed my neck and circled her hips around. I say up to get anew angle and she tightened and came around me, the sudden tightness of her around me caused me to follow right after her. 

She leaned on me, my wolf took over and bit neck marking her. She leaned back startled and right before she passed out she said "Take care of pinto," 

I put my pants on put a 20 on the table slipped her underwear in my jacket grabbed her grey messenger and carried her into my car. I walked around to my side and sat down, once I set her bag down a little ferret head popped out"Pino?" It turned to me crawled out of the bag and sniffed me then walked away curling up on Josephine.

I went through her purse looking for instructions and after finding papers lipgloss gum wrappers (but no gum) and  little sketchbook that Ill have to look at later I found a post-it attached to a bag that probably has pinto's food in it, the post-it says 

7:00 A.M. Seeds 

10:00 A.M. One Cup Of Food 

3:00 P.M. One Cup 

6:00 P.M. Two Cups 

9:00 P.M. Toast With Jam

Seeing that it was know 5:45 I would need to feed pinto as soon as we got home. I started the car and pulled out beginning the drive to my house, I kept glancing over at Josephine and pinto. By the time I pulled in Pinto was awake and watching me. I got out of the car grabbing her bag and slipping pinto in as I did, the previously mentioned ferret disappearing in the papers. I picked up Josephine and carried her inside. 

Sorry it's short but Im tired I might add to it later.                                                                                               

Bye Lamp Sissies

When we got inside I put her on my dick, and threw the ferret and her bag into naother room.