day 3

my head was throbbing due to the loud music playing outside the bathroom. my cheeks are stained with tears, and liam still isn't here yet. as i start to slowly get up from sitting on the floor, a blonde haired girl wearing sweat pants, a t shirt, and air force ones walks in.

"oh shit! sorry." she shakes her head and starts to leave.

"wait! can you help me up please?" i kindly asked. i know i don't need help up, but she's hot.

she walks back in, grabs my hands, and helps me get up.

"thanks, i'm nova." i smile.

"i'm anna grace, but i go by ag." she smiles back.

"i should get going it's late." i say as i walk towards the bathroom door.

"hey nova? can i get your number." she scratches her neck and looks at me as if she was nervous.

"sure." i smirk.

she hands me her phone and i type my number in and save my contact name as "nova baby". i wink at her and gave her, her phone and walked out the bathroom.

i look around for luna but i couldn't find her anywhere. i decided to just walk home, since i have no other way to get home.

"nova, do you need a ride?" i turn around and see ag behind me.

"yeah, actually." i lightly laugh and walk with her to her car.

once we got in her car, i told her where i live and she started driving me home.

"so, nova, how old are you?" ag says glancing at me then looking back at the road.

"i'm 17. i turn 18 in june." i say as my eyes start closing shut. before i knew it i was fast asleep.

"nova? nova?" ag whispers, lightly shoving my arm.

"yeah?" i say in my raspy sleepy voice.

"your house." she points to my house and laughs.

"right." i giggle back and start to get out.

"thank you for the ride, it was nice to talking to you." i wave goodbye to ag.

"no problem." she waves back and drives away.

i get in the house and run straight upstairs, and changed into some pajamas. i'm genuinely to tired to do anything.

52 missed calls from billie

5 text from billie

                                      billie
nova?
where tf are you
are you okay?
this isnt funny
dead ass stop
                                                        chill damn
                                           i'm fine just tired gn

——

annoying ass.

                                         ag
hey it's ag i was
wondering if you
wanted to hang out
tomorrow?
                                                maybe if i'm awake
okay lmao goodnight
                                                  goodnight pretty

                                   lulu🥥
billie and i made it home safe
goodnight i love you
                   okay goodnight i love you more lulu

a/n it's 4 am and i'm tired i'm sorry this is short