The Beginning

Hey guys. This is my first fanfic. I hope u like it. If u do please comment and vote. Love u all!!!

"Draco Thomas Malfoy!!!" I heard a girl yell from across the corridor. "Come here. I haven't seen hou in ages!" She ran up and gave him a hug. He just shrugged her off and walked away. She began to go after him but stopped and sat down in the middle of the corridor and cried. I let go of my boyfriend's hand and walked over to her. I held my hand out. "Hi. I'm Rose. You must be Pansy." I said. She grabbed my hand and I helped her up. "Yeah I am. How do you know?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard a voice speak. "Don't mind Malfoy. He can be a right fowl git. Especially to me." He laughed. Pansy smiled. "Yes of course. He really hates you Potter." We all laughed at that. It was definately true. Harry grabbed my hand, and held tight. Yes I, Rosemarie Jane Thomas, am dating the one and only Harry Potter. I then remembered her question from earlier. "I'm in Slytherin too. You just never see me." She laughed. " oh well maybe we can room together this year?" She asked. And I think she truly meant it. I nodded. She jumped up and down. "Okay come on. We have to go find a room!" She said excitedly. We ran off. And I heard Harry laughing behind us. When we got to the Dungeons I said. "Purebloods." The secret door opened. She ran to the third floor. We picked out a room with three other girls in it. Their names are, Marie, Kendall, and Mimi. Mimi is from Beauxbatons. She just moved here from France. Well after I got settled I wanted to go find Harry. "Hey Pansy? I'm going to go look for Harry." She just nodded and shooed me off. I chuckled at that. I went down to the common room. I sat on the couch thinking about last year. My first year at Hogwarts.... that's when I first met Draco Malfoy. I met him in Diagon Alley. I was looking for my Herbology books and I heard his friends say. "Go talk to her. Oh wait she is looking over here." The turned around quickly. I laughed. I walked right over to them. "Hi. Were you talking about me?" I asked. The one with the platinum blonde hair answered. "Maybe we were. Maybe we weren't. What if we were?" He said. I just smirked. "Oh I don't mind. I was just going to ask if you all would sit with me on the train to Hogwarts." I told them. They all looked at me quite dumbfounded. I laughed and walked away. About a week later. My father took me to King's Cross. I ran through the barrier. When I got through. The first person I saw was the blonde headed boy. "Hey. Would you like to sit with me on the train? He asked. I nodded. We hopped on and found a compartment. We sat and talked for awhile. It was really fun. We took pictures and had a blast. His name is Draco Malfoy. I got to know him very well. We became quick friends. I was getting kind of hungry. My father didn't feed me before I left. "Do you know where I could get some food?" I asked Draco. "Yeah just go find the trolley. It should be strolling through here pretty soon." I nodded. "Okay thanks." I was just about to leave when he handed me five galleons. "Get me some Black Licorice Sticks will ya?" I nodded and left to find the trolley. I finally found the trolley. It was near the front of the train. I saw a cute boy. He had dark shaggy hair and glasses. He was rather stunning. He was buying a chocolate frog and some of the all flavored jelly beans. I wouldn't want any of those. That would be disgusting. "Some black licorice sticks and a few chocolate frogs." I told the lady. She handed me some. "Five Galleons." She said. I handed her the money. I looked at the dark haired boy again. "Hi. My names Rose." I said. He smiled. "I'm Harry Potter." He said as if I should know who he is. I mean the name rings a bell. But whatever. "It was nice meeting you." I said. He grabbed my arm. "Won't you sit with us?" He asked. " I guess it won't hurt." I said following him in the compartment. "Rose. This Ron and Hermione. Guys t this is Rose" said Harry. The girl Hermione got up and shook my hand. "It is nice to meet you Rose. I aplogize for Ron's rudeness." She said looking at Ron disgusted. We sat down and we talked. I really liked Harry. He was really sweet. Well I forgot to tell Draco that I was going to sit with this group so I said. "I have to go. My friend Draco is waiting on me. I dint tell him I was going to sit with u. Sorry bye." I got up and left. When I got to the compartment me and Draco had occupied. He was there. And he looked MAD. I opened the door handed him his licorice and sat down. "I'm sorry it took so long. I bumped into some really nice people. They asked me to sit with them. I couldn't say no. It would have been rude." I said. He just looked at me. "So who was it?" He asked. I sighed. "Harry Potter..." I said dreamily. I looked at Draco. His face was distraught. "I don't want you hanging out with him. He is a bad influence." I looked at him wide eyed. "EXCUSE ME!!! But you're NOT my father!!! I can do whatever I want. I like Harry he is cute and at least when I said that u were my friend he didn't blow up like that!!!" He pushe me out the door. "GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!!!" He yelled at me. I saw him lock the door. I turned around and saw Harry standing there holding a chocolate frog. "Did you see any of that?" I asked. He nodded. I started to cry. He gave me a hug. And that is how it all happened. Me and Harry getting together and me and Draco getting in a fight. I guess I fell asleep cause I felt someone shaking me. I knew it was Pansy. I just opened my eyes and what I saw was not even close to what I was thinking...