You widen your eyes. Both seem to not realise you're here anymore as Donna places a hand on her lips, thinking about it. There it goes - bye bye promise.
"My family don't react well to foreign romances. Years ago my mum went to central America and got her heart broken into little pieces."
Harry leans forward and sips on his glass of wine, in thought. "Right. Well, fair enough, I'm sure you're right."

You pick up your napkin, fold it into a neat triangle and begin to stand up, satisfied that this awkward date has officially ended, when he starts talking again:
"Well, there is one more reason. You'd be doing me a huge favour because, well... this would be my first time."
Standing at the end of the table, your jaw drops whilst your twin laughs in his face, thinking it a joke, until she clocks him again and realises it's not.
"You're kidding."
"No, it's a thing I say to make me look cool," he weakly jokes, and you facepalm unbeknownst to the two at the table. "No, no I'm not kidding."

Donna takes a big breath, and inside your head you're trying to use your twin psychic connection to let her know to quit while she's ahead. "Harry. We just met-"
"Yes, but, when you know you know," he persists in a delicate voice, then his face changes into one of realisation, "when you fall, you fall."

He suddenly stands up from his chair, almost causing you to tumble, and takes Donna's hands and pull her up. Despite your twin connection yelling at her, she lets herself get pulled into his dance and you get pushed out the way to the floor length windows as he says, "And when you're defeated by love, you're utterly defeated."

He dances to the middle of the room, and begins to sing. Oh no. Oh, no no no. This is bad - she can never resist the singing.

"My my,
At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender,
Oh yeah,
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way,
The history book on the shelf,
Is always repeating itself..."

He whirls her round then lets her get to the table, then other people start singing.

"Waterloo!
I was defeated you won the war,
Waterloo!
Promise to love you forevermore!"

He walks up to her, hand on his heart singing, and everyone else is lost to them. Including you. Standing next to the windows. Arms crossed. With a miserable expression. Whoop de doo - yet again, Donna has got another person to fall undoubtedly in love with her. How does she do it?

All of a sudden, everyone at the tables start to raise their glasses and sing with them. You try to push through them to the door, but are soon swept up and can barely be heard over others singing the same parts.

"Waterloo!
Couldn't escape if I wanted to,"

You got that right, you think as you hold a glass from a random table up and sing with them unwillingly.

"Waterloo,
Knowing my fate is to be with you,
Woah, woah, woah, woah,
Waterloo,
Finally facing my Waterloo,"

Harry begins to walk on chairs that others have placed conveniently for him to pick his way over to the bar, and you're drawn to the crowds of people leaving their tables and going over to them.

"My my,
I tried to hold you back but you were stronger,
Oh yeah,"

"Oh yeah!" you hear yourself echo along with everyone else, and slap a hand over your mouth.

"And now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight,
And how could I ever refuse,
I feel like I win when I lose,"

Harry disappears and then reappears galloping with a hat and cloth round him on a table, and again you're forced to sing along.

"Waterloo!
Couldn't escape if I wanted to,
Waterloo,
Knowing my fate is to be with you,
Woah, woah, woah, woah,
Waterloo,
Finally facing my Waterloo,"

Your feet make you dance in time to everyone else, and you end up flipping around with all the waiters over the booths, and in the thick of it you're able to eventually yell, "What the Hell is going on?!"
Just as soon as the flips ended, you're pulled into a circle which falls over onto the floor as a woman in a wheelchair spins round in the middle and points at each row.

"So how could I ever refuse,
I feel like I win when I lose,
Waterloo!
Couldn't escape if I wanted to,
Waterloo,
Knowing my fate is to be with you,
Woah, woah, woah, woah,
Waterloo,
Finally facing my Waterloo,
Ooh - ooh ooh,
Waterloo,
Finally facing my Waterloo!"

Then, as suddenly as the whole ordeal started, everyone goes back to their own tables - apart from you, who whirls to a stop in the middle of the room and watches Donna and Harry get pushed into their original seats and accidentally kiss whilst laughing.

Donna stands up and offers a hand to Harry, and he takes it whilst smiling nervously. As they run past you laughing and exit the room without even glancing at you, you trudge over to the table and slump down. Again, your sister has left you for someone else.

Grudgingly, you pay the bill they left without thinking to pay themselves and start to walk back to the hotel, not bothering to stop and take photographs of the quickly darkening sky.

Why did you decide to go along with your sister's crazy idea? She always leaves, and it's always with someone cooler than you or someone you could potentially like, or even both.

Simple. It's because she's your sister.