After a nice stroll at the shrine and the garden, you got some ice cream and went back home to prepare stuff for the barbecue.

****

You woke up and smelled that your dad was already preparing the grill. Katsuki and you decided earlier to take a nap after the small day trip. His eyes slowly opened to reveal his crimson red eyes looking at you. You rubbed your eyes. Katsuki pulled you back into him and inhaled your scent.

"And who's the dude who will come here with your aunt?" Katsuki asked with a sleepy voice.

"Just some douche from my old middle school class. He hang out with my cousin back then, too."

"Did he bully you?"

You chuckled. "No. He just never talked to me."

He grunted. "Okay. Otherwise I would have had to rip his silly head off."

You brushed through his ash blonde hair. The feeling of being save in his arms made you feel warm inside.

"I love you, Katsuki." You placed a kiss onto his head.

"I love you more, idiot."

He said as he pushed you over and hovered over your body. You looked up into his tired eyes. His eyes were clouded with lust.

"Do you know what I feel like doing now?" He asked with a husky voice as he kissed your neck.

You smiled and chuckled. As his mouth met your neck it send you shivers down your spine. A quiet, muffled moan escaped your throat.

"I'm barely even touching you, babe." He grinned against your neck.

Suddenly someone screamed your names.
"(Y/N), BAKUGOU, AUNTIE IS HERE!!!"

You looked at each other and you rolled your eyes, your parents always seem to interrupt you. You went up to the mirror to fix your hair and your clothes as Katsuki walked behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and continued kissing and licking your neck. In the mirror you saw his eyes always keeping eye contact with you. His expression made you feel warm between your legs.

"I don't want to stop just now, babe." He whispered. You felt like your legs would soon give in, he just knew what to do to drive you crazy.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Your mother shouted from downstairs again.

"We're on our way!" You shouted.

You turned around in his arms and kissed his soft lips. "Sorry Katsu, I really would like to continue too but we have to go downstairs now."

He kissed you again. "Okay, but I'm not done with you, don't forget that."

He said with a mischievous smile on his beautiful face. You took his hand and went downstairs. Your aunt was standing there with her husband as she waved at you from far. Then she ran towards you.

"My (Y/N)! Long time no see!" She pulled you into a tight hug. After parting she turned to your boyfriend. You pointed at him.

"This is-"

"Katsuki Bakugou, I know." You looked confused at your aunt.