I put on some underwear. Harry coughs behind me and I pause before pulling on some sweatpants. "What?"

        "You're going to leave me like this when it's all your fault?" He tugs the covers aside, exposing his erection.

        My eyes flick down to it and back to his face. "I have a shower. You're welcome to use it."

        "Are you going to join me?"

        "No. I'm going to run to the store and get something for breakfast. I was supposed to go yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to."

        "Why not?"

        I wiggle my hands. "You think these nails are this pretty naturally?"

        He blinks at me. "Okay. High-maintenance nails come before shopping for food. Gotcha."

        Bastard.

        Harry grins and gets out of bed. He crosses the room to me, cups my chin, and pulls my face to his. "I'll have a cold shower. You get dressed and feed that demon cat of yours. Then we'll go to my place and I'll make us breakfast."

        "Or I could run to the store and get some Lucky Charms or something."

        "Lucky Charms?" He seems horrified, releasing me and backing out of the room. "No, Liv. You're having more than Lucky fucking Charms for breakfast."

        "There's nothing wrong with them!"

        "Perhaps not on a normal day, but this isn't a normal day. I need to keep my bitch fed well so she can keep up with me."

        I grab the nearest thing to me—a can of hairspray—and throw it in his direction. It hits him in the butt and I hear him yell. It's followed by a laugh. 

        "I'll get you back for that, you bitch."

        "Counting on it," I murmur.

        I stare at my sweatpants for a minute before switching them for some running pants instead.

        It's been a few days since I've gotten off my lazy behind and did some exercise that didn't involve another person.

        I tug on a sports bra and tank before starting a crazed hunt for my sneakers. Angus immediately takes up a chorus of meows upon seeing me, so I tip a can of food into his bowl and absently run a hand down his back.

        Where the hell are my sneakers?

        After a few minutes of no luck, I shrug and head back to my closet. Well, my new ones have been sitting there for a month. I didn't actually need them when I bought them...

        I tug on the grey-and-bright-pink sneakers and tie them tight just as Harry emerges from my bathroom. Wearing nothing but a towel and water drops that cascade down his body.

        Oh. Hello.

        "Going somewhere?"

        Resisting the urge to follow one particular droplet trail beneath the towel, I meet his eyes. "I figured I'd run to your place. I've been kind of lazy lately."

        "Run?"

        "Yeah. You know, it's like walking, except faster."

        "Your sense of humor amazes me." He rolls his eyes and whips off his towel.