'Believe me, Potter, being in your presence is such as disturbing as your similarity to your father.'

Sara groaned, prepared to fire back when Dumbledore stood up and Sara felt herself fall on a chair that was certainly not there before.

'Now, Severus, we are not here to argue,' her headmaster said and Sara finally snapped her attention to him.

To be honest, Sara didn't see her headmaster since the beginning of the school year. He seemed very tired and looked older than she had knew him.

'I'm sure Sara that you are wondering why I've summoned you here, tonight,' Dumbledore's eyes sparked with excitement and Sara let the curiosity get the best of her.

'Yes professor but I don't think-'

'Oh Severus will have his say in the matter after I explain everything to you and now please, let me tell you a story.'

Snape scoffed quietly at how dramatic Dumbledore was and Sara chuckled slightly.

'Did you ever wonder why you have the power to play with and see through the mind of other's or even why you can master the power of complete undetected invisibility?'

Dumbledore's question caught Sara really off guard, making her eyes widen in shock as she watched the man get back behind his desk.

'Sir, I-'

'Don't you dare to deny it, Potter,' Snape started but stopped talking when Dumbledore sent him a scolding look.

Sara was a legilliment since always. In the beginning she found it very odd that she knew what her muggle classmates thought, but she let that get away. When she got to school, she found out that her condition was called Legilimency. She and Nico were very excited about it at first, having fun playing with the minds of others. Later, Sara got tired of it as thoughts of others were invading her mind whenever she had her own battles to fight. That's how she and Nico came across Occlumency and they both finally attempted to learn it with the help of Sara's godfather, Remus Lupin.

Three years later, Sara didn't play with other thoughts as she totally forgot about her gift, but she always knew there was a reason she was a legilliment and that it would certainly came of use.

The invisibility power she had was the one she used most, mostly to sneak out after curfew or on many occasions on which she wouldn't trip on a damn armor, she actually would get her hot chocolate.

'Well you sure want an explanation for those gifts of yours, don't you Sara?' Dumbledore asked with a smile playing at his lips.

Sara nodded and Dumbledore cleared his throat before he continued.

'Only two days after you and your brother became orphans, there we were, in the same office, same old me and a young professor Snape,' Snape raised a bored brow at him but Dumbledore didn't seem to acknowledge his actions. 'We were having a meeting with no other than Sybill Trelawney.'

Sara was sure her heart stopped for a bit. A conversation in which her divination professor appeared was going to be interesting, of course.

And suddenly her eyes widened in realization.

'I-is there another prophecy sir?'