C h a p t e r·5

Wyatt's P.O.V

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a 'Queen' and 'Panic! At the Disco shirt'. I tossed Jaeden the 'Queen' shirt while I found two pairs of jeans. I tossed a pair of black skinny jeans to Jaeden, while I slipped my shirt off and put the 'Panic! At the Disco' one on. I took off my black sweatpants and put on my lightwash skinny jeans. I looked over at Jaeden to find him still wearing the same clothes he had on before. "Aren't you gonna change?" I asked stepping closer to him. "O-oh U-um heh y-yeah." He said fumbling with the clothes I gave him. "Jaeden, are you okay?" "Y-yeah I-I'm fine." He plastered a fake smile on his face. "Jae, I can see right through you. What's wrong?" I said with concern dripping from my voice. "I-I just- I-I'm not c-comfortable changing in-infront of you." "Jae Jae, you've changed infront of me before." I took a step closer. "U-um I j-just um..." I cept on creeping closer to him until I was close enough to take his shirt off. I pulled his shirt over his head to find bruises, and scrapes all over his skinny frame. "Jaeden, baby...hu-who did this to you?" I said with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "M-my d-da-d." He said sobbing. I pulled him into a tight hug, my blood was boiling with rage. "Where is your dad?" "M-my h-hou-se." He said, burring his face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed his back to fry to sooth his sobs. "Jae bae, you stay here where you're safe from your dad. I'm going to have a...talk with your dad." I said anger spilling from my voice. "Wy Wy, please don't get hurt...I love you." My heart skipped a beat and countless butterflies filled my stomach. "I love you too Jae, I love you so much." I pulled him out of my embrace and kissed his forehead. "No one hurts my baby Jae." I said leaving the room, and going to Jaeden's house.

Time skip to Jaeden's house because I'm a lazy ass bit-

I arived at Jaeden's house and walked up his porch stairs. Every stair yelled out a 'creak' as I stepped foot on it. I arived at his front door. I pushed open the door with force, and anger. "Hey! What the fuck are you doing on my house!?" He set his beer bottle down, and got up and off of the couch. "I just came here to have a little...talk...with you." I said taking a step closer to him. "I don't think there's anything to talk about. So you should just go home." He said, also taking a step closer. "Then...care to explain the cuts and bruises all over Jaeden's body?" I said, taking a bigger step towards him. "Why were you looking at my son's body?" He asked with anger in his eyes. "Oh y'know...just trying to have a little fun if you know what I mean." I put a sly smirk on my lips, I could tell he was getting pissed off from my words. "You little fag." He swung a punch at me, but I dodged it just in time. I punched him a the stomach. He let out a 'wheez' as my fell to the ground. I must've knocked the air out of him. I got on top of him and starting punching him a countless number of times. I stopped puching until the stinging sensation in my knuckles was too much to take anymore. I got off of him. And bent down to whisper in his ear. "If you ever ever hurt my Jae Jae again, you'll have it much worse next time." I got up and walked out the door. Heading back to my house.

(A/N) so... It's been a while *nervous laugh* I've been a complete asswole to you guys. And I'm sorry. But I'm planning on posting alot more...hopefully. Oh yeah and thank you guys so much for over 100 reads and all of your support! It means so much to me! After I finish this book I'm planning on either making a Stenbrough book, or another Jyatt book. (The setting for the Jyatt book would be them fliming IT chapter 2) so please comment what book you would like to see next! Chapter 6 (hopefully) coming soon! -Courtney💞