Khushi: he is so in love with you, Lavanyaji... Anyone can say that when they see this photo...

Lavanya(smiling): this is the one we are going to print on our wedding cards...

Khushi(handing back the cell): you both look nice together...

Lavanya(smiling): thanks...

Khushi continued looking at sarees when Lavanya spoke...

Lavanya: Chamkeli, I need to talk to my mom... You select sarees for me while I will be back after talking to her...

Khushi nodded her head and Lavanya got up to leave...

Lavanya: by the way, we are going out tomorrow...

Khushi: again??

Lavanya: yes...

Khushi: Lavanyaji, your pre-marriage rituals will start in two days... You should spend more time with Amitji than me...

Lavanya(smiling): I know... and that is what I am doing... but not like a date... I am going to introduce him to you tomorrow...

Khushi: but... (Lavanya cut her off)

Lavanya: it's final, Chamkeli... (she said and left the room)

While Khushi kept observing those sarees, she heard a voice coming from the door calling Lavanya's name... She looked up to find an elderly lady of about 70 years old... She guessed it could be Lavanya's grandmother whom she mentioned earlier and heard her name to be Tulasi... Khushi instantly got up to greet her...

Khushi: namasthe Daadiji... Lavanya just went down to talk to her mom...

Tulasi: her mom? But Shruthi told me that she was going out to invite her friends... Did she change her plans or what?

Tulasi thought about it and then observed Khushi...

Tulasi: and you are her friend? (she asked while entering)

Khushi(nodding her head): yes Daadiji... I live in Lucknow too...

When Tulasi reached Khushi, Khushi bent down to take her blessings... Tulasi already observed the sindoor and mangulsutra on Khushi... She didn't know anything about Khushi unlike Lavanya's parents... She blessed Khushi by placing her palm over Khushi's head...

Tulasi: sada suhaagan raho...

Khushi was taken aback by that blessing and stood up, her mind filled with many questions...

Tulasi(cupping Khushi's cheek): I am glad that Lavanya has a friend like you... You seem to be very nice and have good culture...

Khushi forced a smile at that comment as she was still processing the previous words of Tulasi...

Tulasi(continued): and it's good that you are married... Lavanya might feel less nervous having a friend beside her who is already married... I just want my grand daughter to enjoy these moments of her wedding...

Tulasi smiles reminding herself of the happy days ahead where her grand daughter will get married... When she glances back at Khushi, she speaks again...

Tulasi: I wish she gets all the love in this world from her husband...

Khushi gets diverted after hearing those words... She always wished the same... to get so much love from the person whom she marries... that her life would be filled only and only with love after getting married... She always dreamed of her Rajkumar who would love her till eternity...

Tulasi observes Khushi to be involved in some deep thoughts and speaks with a smile...

Tulasi(smiling): what, you remembered of those days when you got married? Do you miss your husband?