~You Are Mine~❤️

Start from the beginning

He tried to walk past her but stopped in his tracks hearing her beautiful voice calling out to him.

Shehnaaz - Suniye...

He saw her coming towards him but was amazed seeing his usually feisty Sana all blushing and shyly looking down. Shehnaaz was about to say sorry but he stopped her by showing his hand and left from there leaving a confused Sana behind.

"Itna gussa hai ki mere se baat bhi nahi kar rahe... Mujhe pata hai mujhe unki baat sun leni chahiye thi jiske liye main bohot sorry hun... Par yeh toh kuch sunna hi nahi chahte... Inhe dekhke lagta nahi ke inko kal raat ko inke pyaar ka izhaar, jhappiyaan aur pappiyaan kuch yaad bhi hai..."

Though the thought pained her, she shrugged it off when she realised his drunk form. But she had made up her mind to gain his apology and was determined to lighten his mood when he returns. She probably knew what she had to do. The whole day she waited for him but he didn't turn up but she didn't budge from her resolution. It was 11 when he finally entered Gill House and went straight to his room locking it.

She somewhere felt he was hungry and it was the best time to execute her idea. "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach" she smiled remembering the age old saying. She wore her apron and lovingly prepared his favourite dishes, noodles and pasta, atleast that's what she has seen him savoring most of the times. Taking a duplicate key of her former room, she arranged the food in a tray and went to his room. Her heart started beating wildly as the flashes of their cute romance of yesterday played in her mind. She unlocked his room and she was again greeted with the same sight except that today he held a guitar rather than a drink, this means he was in his senses. He felt her near him and looked back at the entrance only to find her gazing at him. "Jaao Shehnaaz" was all he said and resumed to play the instrument.

"Main nahi jaaungi... Jab tak aap meri baat nahi sunte..."

He closed his eyes to compose himself. He was still not prepared to face her.

"Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye... Mujhe aapko seriously lena chahiye tha... Mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh khotteya Paras inna vadda dhokhebaaz hai... Bohot bohot shukar aapka meri izzat bachaane ke liye... Aap issi wajah se mere se gussa ho naa par main promise (pinching her neck) karti hu abhi se aapko kabhi lightly nhi lungi... Aapki respect karungi... aap jo bologe woh sab karungi... Lekin avoid naa karo aise... Hurt hota hai..." she finished as a lone tear escaped her eyes.

She didn't realise that Sid now stood in front of her with hands folded with an amusing smile playing on his lips at the same time shaking his head at her childishness and innocence. He wiped her tears and saw that she held a tray full of his favourite dishes. Suddenly his appetite was back and he pulled the tray from her hand...

"Yeh sab tune meri maafi paane ke liye banaya hai?"

Sana nodded her headed vigorously and he had this sudden urge to kiss her senseless. He was never angry at her but angry at himself as he failed to protect her. But he decided to have some fun and play along. It is been ages since he had pulled her leg. Leaning close to her, he whispered in her ear.

"It is not easy to seek my forgiveness, Sana. You have to try really hard."

Not noticing the naughtiness in his tone, she replied hastily "Main kuch bhi kar sakti hu. But please mainu maafi de do." She said showing her puppy eyes.

"Kuch bhi" he whispered in his husky voice

"Kuch bhi"  she replied back in the same tone looking into his eyes...

Breaking their eye-lock, he came back to his senses and said...

"Thik hai toh teri pehli sazaa... Tu yaha baithegi apne dono kaan pakadkar till I finish all this..."