IceWing Challenge (Closed)

So, for this adopt, you have to list the dragon's name, gender and give a detailed backstory.

Posted on: 23/05/2020

Open until: 23/07/2020

Name: Glaze
Gender: Male
Backstory: Glaze was raised as a normal, average, Icewing. He wasn't royal, he wasn't an Animus, he wasn't super smart or talented. He was more handsome than your regular Icewing, but that was it. Glaze joined the Icewing army to fight in the War of Sandwing succession, and amazingly, survived till the end. That was pretty cool. And his life went smoothly and uneventfully from there... until he met Ecru. She was the most sarcastic, frumpiest, grouchy Sandwing he had ever met. And he adored it! It was Love At First Argument, I guess. Glaze had only gone to the desert to pass on a message from his general to Queen Thorn, and in that time he had accidentally knocked a bowl of charcoal onto Ecru, but suddenly he wanted to keep on returning to the sandy kingdom. Glaze applied for the job of a messenger, and was accepted. Every time he sought out Ecru, though he knew he was shaming his tribe for falling for a dragon of red blood. But he didn't care. He just wanted to be with her. Eventually, Ecru began to notice his efforts to impress her and started to form a frenemy friendship with him- only a frenemy one, from her view, because she couldn't help arguing with him no matter what he said. Glaze continued to try and woo her until she finally agreed to go out on a date with him.

Owner: mewtwocool