Protect(Zenitsu Agatsuma)

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)-chan is prettyyy!"Zenitsu said,drooling over her.(Y/N) chuckled lightly.

"(Y/N)-channnn!Marryyyy meeee!"Zenitsu added as he tried to hug (Y/N) again.

"Sure,I'll marry you when the time's right."(Y/N) said and genuinely smile at him,making Zenitsu blush and faint.

He opened his eyes after a few minutes."Zenitsu are you alright?"Tanjiro asked,worried for his friend.

"Tell me that isn't a dream!"Zenitsu said,immediately remembering what happened before he fainted.

"What dream?"Tanjiro asked in a confuse manner.Zenitsu looked at him as he blinked twice.
He grabbed Tanjiro's uniform and shook him aggresively.

"I ASKED (Y/N) TO MARRY ME AND SHE SAID YES!WAS IT A DREAM?!TELL ME!!!!"He screamed.

"What are you talking about Zenitsu?We were just taking about the plan when you slept."
(Y/N) innocently said,crushing Zenitsu.He felt like he was stabbed right in the heart.

"Oh ok,"He said as he let go of Tanjiro.His energy was suddenly drained all of a sudden.If it was just a dream,he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Back to the plan,we will spit up into two.Zenitsu will accompany me and Tanjiro will accompany Inosuke."(Y/N) said.

"Tanjiro and Zenitsu will be hiding while keeping track of us,just don't get too far."

The sun has set.It was already night time.There was no more people on the road.Their plan is starting.(Y/N) walked gracefully on the road just like as planned.She have not noticed any demons yet.Zenitsu was following her from a distance,he was not in his usual self as the 'dream' he had was still bothering him.

"It felt so real and at the same time not.Do you think (Y/N) would actually agree to marry me?"
Zenitsu talked to his bird as he follow (Y/N).The bird tweeted in reply.

"Of course we're young.I'm gonna wait for her until she's ready!It's not like we're in a rush!" Zenitsu said,as if he understand what his bird said.

"What do you mean that I'm scaring girls-"Zenitsu stopped walking as his Haori was stucked on the fences by the side."Look at what you've done,"He accused his bird as he slowly removed his Haori,it was pretty stuck so it was gonna took a bit of time.

(Y/N) stopped in her tracks as she looked around.(Y/N) felt something was wrong.

"We should go back and see Tanjiro and Inosuke-"(Y/N) turned around but stopped and grabbed her Katana.

"Nature Breathing First Form:Spring Breeze!"(Y/N) cutted off an arm of the demon in front of her.

"A demon slayer?!You fooled me you brat!"The demon said as he jumped back.

(Y/N) just smirked.She placed her sword in front of her."Who said I fooled you?I didn't say that I'm not a demon slayer,you just assumed of it.Too bad I didn't cut your neck,but I didn't aimed for it in the first place."(Y/N) said,provoking the demon more.

"You!Don't underestimate me.I'm a former Kizuki!"

"Nature Breathing Fifth Form:Plant Whip!"(Y/N) successfully cut his head off.She raised an eyebrow at the demon."Former Kizuki?So you got beaten?I wonder whom.But that's a shame."She mocked.

(Y/N) has no mercy to the demons she crossed her paths with.She would mock them and make fun of them before killing it,just like what a demon did to her family.She was a sweet girl to the eyes of the others,but when she encounters a demon,her dark side reveals itself.

But to her surprise,the demon didn't banish.His head went to his body to reconnect.The demon laughed evilly.

"Sorry little girl,I have two bodies.My other body is fighting your demon slayer comrades as we speak.Unless both of my necks are cut off,I won't die."