"I'm sorry for what happened (Name)," Joseph apologized with a frown, as an employee from Speedwagon Foundation led them to the plane boarded to Japan. He continued, "You managed to defeat Theo with Skylar. If I saw Dio personally, I wouldn't hesitate to use my Hamon with my Stand on him!"

'Yes... because he was a vampire but we don't know what his power/s yet,' (Name) saw his prosthetic hand clenched into a fist, she sighed softly and held it. It retracted from her grasp as she spoke, "It's okay Nonno. As long as I am here with you guys, everything will be fine." She gave him one of her assuring smiles causing Joseph to tear up.

The old man wrapped an arm around her - almost broad - shoulders and rubbed her hair softly with his human hand. (Name) puffed her cheeks in slight annoyance that her personal space was ruined, but let him be. Joseph declared her as his granddaughter with a boasted laugh. Mohammed let out an airy chuckle at their interaction as he trailed behind them, and finally going in the plane after their walk.

Mohammed placed his clasped hands on his lap as he sat with (Name). Both had been sitting quietly for a while as Joseph scanned around the airport for his daughter, Holly Kujo. Whom he saw after a delighted shout of her name and pushed a man away.

(Name) didn't mind his rudeness but couldn't help widen her eyes in slight surprise. Crossing her arms as she leaned back the cushions and taking a glance from her right where the glass panes were. Joseph had told her about his plan during the plane ride, if Jotaro did not want to get out of the cell, Mohammad would step in. But if Jotaro tried to attack him, she'd stop it with the use of her Stand.

"Oh, who is she Papa?" (Name)'s gaze turned to Holly as she had a curious look. The Italian teen stood up gradually and bowed slightly as she introduced herself in Japanese, "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kujo. I am (Name) A. Zeppeli."

Holly's expression turned into astonishment, she didn't expect this. An Italian teen who suddenly spoke in Japanese? Taking that language would be hard to learn and understand. In which, she exclaimed back in Japanese as well, "You know how to speak Japanese?!"

(Name) straightened herself with a small smile, "I studied and learned Nihongo and Kanji by myself. Since I am the Class President, and had a classmate from Japan, I was there to help translate Italian or English for her during our classes."

"Oh my - you're so fluent, and you're a Class President! Such a hard task isn't it?" Holly stated worriedly as she shifted her language back to English. Not wanting the teen to have difficulty speaking Japanese despite knowing that (Name) was a bilingual.

"I agree with you, Kujo-san. But it was fun taking the challenge." (Name)'s faint smile was still there and Holly tucked an arm around her with a warm smile as she spoke, "I'm curious! If it's alright with you, can you tell me more about yourself?" Holly led the way where her son was imprisoned. Her worried thoughts of Jotaro went away when (Name) nodded.

Mohammed and Joseph trailed behind them, and the Egyptian man spoke in amusement, "I didn't expect for young (Name) to speak Japanese..." His statement made Joseph nod in response, surprised as well.

Jotaro's piercing gaze was stuck on (Name)'s figure upon seeing her. After Joseph's attempts in getting him out of the cell, his glare shifted to her when she went out of the shadows. Tense silence consumed the room as the teens stared at one another.

(Name) studied Jotaro's figure behind the bars. By the looks of it, he was a delinquent. His appearance said it all along with his aura. She had experienced dealing with bullies and delinquents, and knew that there was a story behind it made them like that. Pinning them, then taking them to the Principal then to a Counsellor as 'punishment'.