"Why would you want a fountain in your room?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who wouldn't want a fountain in their room?"

"Uh... No one, Amber."

You go, Amber!

"Right..."

We got in my car, helping her to put her seat belt on, because it was a little broken and needed a tug. "So where to?"

"I thought you had a plan,"

"I... do..."

"Then why are you asking me?"

"Don't. I don't have a plan," I chewed on my lips, pondering where we should go.

"You asked me out and didn't plan on where you we're taking me?" She teased.

"It was on the spot, okay? Now let me think for a second," I was thinking of taking her to this cool place, but I wasn't sure if she would like it. Maybe she's more of a shopping girl since they were going to meet up in the mall.

"Why don't we just go to my house and do something fun?" She shot me a sultry smirk, eyes filled with mischief.

I leaned closer as her eyes grew wider. "You know what?"

Her head went closer to mine, ears and eyes were focused on me. "Yeah?"

"That's actually..." I stared at her lips for a second and her eyebrows rose higher. "A bad idea," I pulled back with a proud smile on my face while her face dropped.

"Amber, you will be the death of me one day." She leaned her head on the head rest and closed her eyes, sighing.

"Isn't it nice to know how you'll die?"

"If you're gonna kill me with your love, then it would be an honor to be killed by you,"

I turned my face away from her so she wouldn't see the blush appearing on my cheeks and the smile that I was trying to stop. After that, I kept my face straight and glanced at her. "There's no feelings for you other than hatred,"

"Why did you ask me again? Oh right, cause you feel bad that my date didn't show up and that shows that you care. You don't care when you hate someone,"

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever, let's just go," I put the transmission to drive and we left the parking lot.

Today was going well so far. I thought that I'll have another boring day, but I'm happy that I listened to Lexi and Kayla and went to the mall. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have gotten my chance with this girl.

When the traffic light turned red, I texted Kayla about where should I take Lucy. My mind was blank and I couldn't think of a perfect place. I was nervous and not knowing where to take her made it worse.

 I was nervous and not knowing where to take her made it worse