05. A lesson from dad [Sano x Cain]

A/N: god I should have more diversity but I just wanna write Sano x Cain all day, let me indulge.

T/W: Incest, Mention of lashings, Suggestive M/M content

Sano threw his tie off to the side as he kicked his own shoes off at the wall. Normally he was civil enough to get into his bedroom before he took off his tie but it was a long day and he was really on his last strand of civility. It felt like his classes went on for eternity leaving him irritated and impatient to get home. Not to mention his last class of the day.

During his last class Sano got into a big shouting argument after class with his teacher.

Sano sighed at the thought and shook his shoulders loose, trying to allow himself to calm down. He was intending to go and get a cool glass of rum and coke to ease his nerves but that didn't go very far, he stopped in his tracks when he saw a very angry figure sitting at his living room armchair.

"Sano Kojima you had better explain yourself." Cain spoke, his voice impatient and angry. His voice seemed to shake the walls.

Sano was frozen staring at his father, Cain was sat across the room from him, arms crossed. His foot rhythmically tapping at the floor.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself? I am at my house 20 minutes ago trying to enjoy a cup of coffee when I get a call from your teacher saying you had shouted at her last class." Cain glinted as he lectured Sano, his tone very similar to how you would speak to a small child in the same situation.

Sano went to being frozen of shock to being in disbelief. Did his teacher call his dad over a silly little argument and then did his dad show up at his house expecting a defence? That was ridiculous.

"What? Daddy I am a grown man in university! You have no right to step into my education." Sano said, shocked and almost horrified. Absolutely not prepared to defend himself again.

Cain's eyes grew wide with shock then narrowed with rage. He was furious that Sano would back talk him here. When Sano was a kid he got himself trouble at school only once (a stark contrast to his brother) and Cain was going to handle it the same way.

Cain shot up from his chair showing just how much taller and stronger he was and started moving closer to the snake. Sano immediately shrunk down on himself as he stepped back until his heels hit the door. For a moment Sano considered throwing the door open and running for the hills. Something about Cain filled him with the primal fear sometimes. Like prey would fear a predator.

Sano wished he had ran when he felt Cain's large hand wrap around his wrist and grip it tight. Dragging his whole body through the living room. Sano's heart was telling him to run, to scream and fight back but his feet had no other choice than to obey Cain. Like he was trained to.

Once they got to the couch all Cain had to do was yank the nearly shaking man by his wrist at the couch and he tumbled over his feet and landed just how Cain needed him too. Cain wanted to take a second and appreciate Sano in this position but he couldn't. Sano immediately tried to stand back up and gain purchase on what was happening around him but a hand landed on his back and held him to the couch.

Sano was completely confused, he had no clue what was going on. That was until he felt Cain pull down his pants. Sano immediately freaked, why was Cain doing this here? Why now? His thoughts raced as Cain took his hand off Sano's back. But Sano knew better than to move. He stayed completely still in a state of confusion. He heard Cain undo his belt and didn't think much of it. Sano just thought Cain's pants would hit the floor too.

But his thought process changed when he felt the burning slap of leather across his ass. Sano let out a yelp but before he could process anything he felt it again. The stinging feeling of Cain's belt running over his skin.

Sano let out another cry, gripping at the fabric of the couch as Cain lashed him again. Giving Cain a satisfying scream everytime he brought his belt down.

Cain almost got lost in it, watching Sano scream as he was hit then writhe with the little breathing time he had then watching it all over again. But he controlled himself and after another swift lash he spoke. "Apologize." He demanded, a calm authority in his voice.

"H-huh?" Sano stuttered out, his voice was almost a moan. Though this isn't the setting he would like Sano was a masochist, as much as he hated the humiliation of this he enjoyed the feeling.

Cain lashed Sano again, with more power this time. "Apologize" Cain demanded again, this time more strictly.

Sano took a second to process everything, the pain mixed with the pleasure made it hard to think. "I-I'm sorry" Sano shamefully mumbled out, just wanting to get up at this point.

Cain quickly brought his belt down again. "Better." Cain kept demanding more and more from Sano.

It was hard to think let alone speak but Sano lifted his tongue "I'm sorry for being bad, daddy" he let out in a hushed humiliated tone, not wanting anyone to hear him.

Cain reeled his arm back and let his belt smack into the snakes skin. "LOUDER" Cain shouted, almost as if to mock him.

Sano screamed when the belt hit him but he didn't even stop, he immediately shouted out "I-IM SORRY FOR BEING BAD DADDY!" not caring who heard anymore.

Cain smirked of success, the sound was music to his ears. And he looked down at the mess of a man he made Sano. His ass red from taking lashes, his face equally so. His knees shaking and pressing at eachother. He was dripping of pre-cum. Cain let out a little chuckle and put his belt back on.

Sano let out a sigh of relief hearing the metal klink as Cain's belt went back on his waist but didn't move. He wasn't sure he could.

Cain grabbed the waist of Sanos pants and pulled them up. Sano tried to reject and fight back but all that came out were mumbled half-words and light movement.
Sanos fresh lash marks didn't like the tough texture of his jeans as the fallen angel 'ever so kindly' pulled them up.

Sano writhed even more as the fallen angel stepped back from the scene. As much as Cain would have loved to stay and watch. He had other plans.

Cain turned to walk away and just like that he was gone.