I like them

The water felt chilly as it surrounded his body. He looked up to check the time. 45 secounds. A new record. A pleased smile on his lips.

Harry went up from the pool and to the. Looked around him and took in the big swim hall.
The smell of chlorine filled his nose. chlorine smell was not new to him. Maybe when he was 6 but not now, 11 years later.
He remember when he was 6 and was scared of the water. Now was the water where he feel most comfortable.
At 14, he got he break breakthrough, at 15 he was competing in the Olympics and got a 2 silver medals.
In the water he did people proud. He wasn't clumsy like he was outside the pool.
Harry went his couch office. A beautiful pair of golden eyes met him, they belonged to a person who always believes in him.
His couch smiled.
"Harry, you need to try the new swim shorts, I'm in a hurry but call me if they didn't fit" he knew that voice very well. It belonged to his manager Adam.
Harry just smiled as an answer.
Adam left the room almost running.

"You should try them on now, you know how Adam gets" he almost shivered at the soft voice
Harry went in to the bathroom . Took of his wet swim shorts.
Hi slide the very tight and small shorts up. When they were on he looked in the mirror and smiled. They had the British flag on
After adjust the tiny pice against his bum. He left the bathroom
His couch had a smirk.
"I like them harry. Come closer so I can have a better look."
Harry went over quickly turned around and gave his couch a good look at his bum.
"I definitely like them"
Harry turned around and placed his bum on his couch lap.
His couch slide his hands down on his chest, before he placed them on his bum.
Harry let out moan from the pleasure.
His couch grabbed the hair that covered his face, brought the the hair away and then brought Harry's face to his and kissed him.

The water was the place Harry were he felt most comfortable. But Zayn was is safe spot