Jennie was teasing the others, Chaeyoung hiked with a smile on her face, Joohyun, Seulgi and Nayeon were exhausted, Sana and Jeongyeon halted like kids to watch a butterfly, while Lisa and Jisoo took their distance. Dahyun ran to the two to tell them something. Lia could also see another pretty woman as well as plenty men in suits.

"Do you think we can walk through the waterfall?" Yeji inquired.

"If there is a cave behind it perhaps." Ryujin answered. "Wanna try?" She questioned sharply, challenging Yeji.

And that's how the wedding ceremony was delayed because Ryujin and Yeji almost drowned after being swallowed by a waterfall. They were stranded down a cliff and everyone had to search for them with boats. Ultimately they were captured by the nets of a random fisher.

Chaos seeks this group of people or maybe it's the other way around.

"It's okay baby they are alive and we can just delay the wedding by a day. So calm down."

"I am calm Jisoo. It's you who keeps on walking in circles." Jennie noted, sitting on her hotel bed in casual clothes and wearing slim golden glasses.

"Right." That stopped Jisoo from walking. She tilted her head towards the women who studied her with her feline pair of eyes, most likely trying to figure out why Jisoo was nervous.

"It's rare to see you like this." Jennie patted the mattress and waited for Jisoo to sit next to her. "Should I be worried?"

"No!" Jisoo said strongly and jumped beside her, plopping into the soft sheets. "Don't worry at all! I'll make sure everything goes to your liking!"

"What?" Jennie frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Uh nothing." Jisoo hid her face in the sheets but that didn't stop Jennie from questioning her statement.

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie warned.

"It's just... We both know you turn into a fuming sulky dumpling that spits fire on everyone in your way when things are not picture perfect. Right?" She meant it to be a harmless observation.

"Excuse me?" With the serious tone of Jennie's voice Jisoo knew, she messed up.

*****

"Jisoo, you are my best friend of course you can sleep in our room! Right Rosie?" Lisa engulfed Jisoo in a tight hug.

"Sure, but why? Did something happen?" Chaeyoung asked concerned.

"I might have made Jennie angry." Jisoo immediately went to one bed while her friends share the other bed.

"The day before your wedding!?"

"Did you lose it!?"

"I know! I know!" Jisoo covered her eyes with the pillow. "Can we please just sleep so the morning comes and she allows me talk to her again?" She pleaded and they obliged, turning the lights off.

Jisoo sounded exhausted and regretful enough, they decided not to bother her further and called it a day. At least that was the plan but that sound of two lips colliding like asteroids told Jisoo she would find no sleep in here.

*****

"Sure you can sleep with us but why?"

That's the question she received from every room she intruded.

All of her friends were couples, meaning she would only find peace with the kids or Soojoo's room. She couldn't go to her parents room because they probably would scold her the whole night for angering Jennie. Sleeping in Soojoo's room would make Jennie even more furious, Jisoo knew that much so she settled with the kids.