𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

"Stay out of it if you know what's good for you." She muttered through gritted teeth at them. I couldn't quite clearly see who it was- were they trying to stop her?

R/N knelt down to my level and gave me a sweet smile. It was radiant- a nice smile. I felt myself smile too. It was all a mistake. I knew it. I kne-

Everything went black.

I threw open the door of the classroom and went over to my seat. I got a few smiles but I didn't acknowledge them. They weren't real. They were fake-just like her's was. 

I haven't seen them for a long time now. I transferred to a school on the other side of town. My family tells me that there's nothing to worry about. No one here knows about anything that happened to me in the past but I'm still wary. All of them are suspicious to me. ALL of them.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy start to walk towards me. I recognised him. He was in my form wasn't he? He had gotten halfway but one of his friends grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back. Good. At least he knows sense.

When was the teacher coming? This was pure agony. They were all talking about me. I know they are.

The teacher came in. He was late but at least he was here now. I breathed a sigh of relief and slumped over my desk. I was at the back and sat behind a boy 6ft tall. He wouldn't notice me sleeping.

~

The bell rung and everyone started to file out. It was the end of school already? I packed my bag and walked quickly out of the classroom. I had to get away before one of them attacked me.

"Hey Y/N."

I turned around. It was that boy again. He was grinning at me, his rucksack swung over one shoulder.

"About the project...should we go over to mine? You're free tonight aren't you?"

What project was he on about. We didn't have any did we? This was obviously a trick.

"I'm busy sorry."

He grabbed my arm and spun me back around to face him again. Who did he think he was?

"Y/N I know you don't like or feel comfortable with this but I kinda don't wanna fail English and I don't think you want to either. Please? It'll only be for a couple hours."

I grimaced. I didn't want to fail English but could I really trust this boy? I took a closer look at him. He was smiling at me and he didn't look all that bad...

"Fine I will."

He smiled at me. I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not.

 "But just so you know I don't trust you. Not even for a second."

~

We'd been working for an hour or so now. C/N did most of the talking and planning and writing. It was strange. He was way more talkative with me than when he was with any of his actual friends.

"Y/N are you listening? Do you have any ideas because I'm sure you have better ones than me."

He was being way too nice. Overly nice. I got up and walked over to the door, unlocked it and went to sit on the front steps. I wanted to leave but I didn't at the same time. 

C/N sat down next to me. He was close. Way to close. I expected him to say something but he didn't. He just sat there and started up at the sky.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while until C/N spoke up.

"Y/N I have something to tell you."

I looked up at him in surprise. He barely knew me. What was this all of a sudden?

"The day that- that R/N did that to you. I was there. I've been trying to tell you but-"

I stood up. Tears were blurring my vision. I thought I had escaped the past and now it's come back to haunt the hell out of me.

"Y/N wait!"

C/N stood up too and stepped in front of me. He was taller so I looked down as to not look at his face.

"I tried to stop her I really did but she just wouldn't listen. After we left you I wanted to go back but they wouldn't let me. I was still friends with them but I started to distance myself more. I trusted them. I thought they were good people. I have the exact same problem as you Y/N. That is why I'm so desperate to help because I know that we'll be able to help each other."

I heard the sound of a car go past. That was the only sound I could hear. No one saying anything about me no laughing at me, no nothing.

Nothing.

I saw someone step in front of R/N but she shoved them back with force. They stumbled and fell to the ground though they got picked up almost right away.

"Stay out of it if you know what's good for you." She muttered through gritted teeth at them. I couldn't quite clearly see who it was- were they trying to stop her?

"That was you...wasn't it. That boy that got pushed to the ground."

I looked up at him for the first time. He nodded and bit his lip, turning away so I couldn't see the tears glistening in his eyes.

I felt some of the weight lift off of my shoulders. Some of the scars start to fade away. I wasn't completely back to myself but my gut told me to trust him. So I will.

We'll help each other. 

♡︎

i would love an actual book based off of this please and thank you

~peachy

(1440 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)