Concern of a Friend, for a Friend 3

Start from the beginning

"Because he is ugly. Too ugly."

"San Lang!" Calling someone ugly in back wasn't good, let alone in front of their face.

However there wasn't a mocking tone on Hua Cheng. He shook his head slightly and said, "No gege, I didn't say something like not worth looking or not good. It won't describe the ugliness. And he hates whenever anyone lies in front of his face. Too ugly is the least way to describe it."

Xie Lian was a bit taken aback. What would be more uglier than the human face disease he saw?

But he still didn't say anything. And shut his mouth up.

Hua Cheng suddenly smacked the back of He Xuan's palm and started pouring spiritual power.

With the wave of spiritual power He Xuan finally seemed to move.

"Stop!" he said. Hua Cheng didn't try to pour more anyway. He moved his hand, scrunched his nose as if he just had put his hand under mud.

"You're a supreme yet you're dying without creating any havoc. What a embarrassment to the Supremes. Don't make me lose face as well." Hua Cheng said in a mocking tone.

"Did you add it to my interest?" He Xuan muttered slightly. His voice was deep and hoarse.

"Of course," Hua Cheng said flatly. He Xuan didn't mind rather slowly nodded. Suddenly as if he remembered something he put his hand on his face and when he felt it was fine he seemed to breath a sigh of relief, although ghosts don't breath.

"What is this thing messing around? The Xuanwu?" Hua Cheng asked, not too curious, not too blunt.

"More or less, I could feel the energy of Xuanwu but couldn't see any of it's trace."

"How could have you guessed earlier that Xuanwu will come looking trouble with you? Did you piss it off somehow?" Hua Cheng said with a slight mocking tone.

"You know, I don't mend in others business without any reason," He Xuan said coldly. But as it was true, Hua Cheng didn't say anything but nodded slightly. "The water nature and I were always in good silent term. As I didn't really sunk any ship which had innocent people, water nature didn't despise me. But both of us never met with the evil spirit Xuanwu. It was never needed. We maintained our own business. However, suddenly a few days ago, water nature send me a signal saying something evil is stirring trouble. And it's strong beyond my imagination. Naturally it can not be something normal and as it possess such a strong evil power I suspected the evil spirit. I wasn't wrong. Did you feel it's power?"

Hua Cheng nodded," But I couldn't exchange moves with it. It suddenly disappeared. Looked like it was pissed at you. Why?"

He Xuan didn't speak but shook his head.

Silence fell in the group.

After a few moment suddenly the deep voice rang again, "Your highness," He Xuan tried to sit and greet Xie Lian, but his movements seemed to be wrong as he puked water and a small fish even came out with the puke. Hua Cheng scrunched his nose but seeing that none of the water touched Xie Lian he didn't say anything. "No need to acknowledge me, your excellency, please rest properly."

He Xuan looked a bit embarrassed, one because he acknowledged Xie Lian so late because he was too busy talking about the creature, two he just puked. Still he was calm, patted the fish a bit and threw it into the water.

"That time, in the great calamity, thank you for your help and assistance. I couldn't meet with you personally to thank you and also as I have met you now please take my apologise for the lost you had to went through," Xie Lian said with utmost sincerity. He really felt guilty and also just now, when he saw how deeply He Xuan seemed to care for the creatures, he couldn't help feeling more guilty.