Derieri

Lucy POV

I was sleeping when my stupid alarm rang and then i decided to wake up cause the guild would get suspicious if i weren't there uhh i know what your thinking the lucy hearthfilla i know wouldn't curse cause shes too inocent inocent my face i got up from my bed and took new clothes and i went and took a bath and went to the guild . Suddenly the door burst open there stood a girl with white short hair she said "im home minna" i didn't pay attention cause i thought she was just a S class wizard that's been gone on a long mision but i was wrong the guild stood there frozen the cup that Mira was holding fell into the ground that's when i got interested with the girl cause Mira would never do that unles its someone or something special is going on the girl said "hi mira nee long time no see and you too brother " then mira in an instant was in front of the girl hugging her the rest of the guild was still frozen from the shock and elfman run to the girl aswell hugging her and Mira. Then natsu said lets party for lissanas return this went on for 3 weeks until today i was in the guild drinking my milkshake and then suddenly the door opened there stood lissana holding her stomach that has a lot of blood coming out i knew lissana would do this cause the first time she spoke i knew she had been turned evil and she pointed at me and said "you get away from the me "

Natsus POV

i ask lissana why she said that to luce she whispered in my ear and said "natsu that girl with blonde hair just atack me earlier and she said i was the one to blame for her being ignored " then lissana passed out i walk towards luce my hair covering my eyes and i shouted "how could you do this to her" she was denying it i knew she was denying it so i punch her in the stomach she coughed up some blood and i said "your out off team natsu lucy"

Lucy POV

I look around the guild they were just staring at me dissapointed cause they thought i did that to lissana then i heard natsu say "your out off team natsu lucy" he didnt even bother using hes nickname for me i felt my heart shutter but then i realised that i already left the team natsu and i laughed they looked at me confused and i said "remember i already quit team natsu".

To be continued guys ✌

I just wanted to share this with you guys cause i think its really cool even though the language is different in the song.