Language

Keep stating I am now Victoria Loraine Dela Rose, an extremely long name. Honestly, I was a 29-year-old woman who lived in the 20th century, but now I'm apparently in a world that doesn't have a TV.  As of right now, I know for a fact that I am not in the modern world but don't get your hopes high. There is no such thing as people being able to use magic.

Hold on, don't leave, yet there is such thing as knights, princes, princesses, castles, and curses. Did I say curses? Yeah, those exist. I also forgot to mention that I am a noble's daughter in this life. Oh, grand, I can live a lazy life. NOPE!!! I am three, and I am already learning etiquette,e other languages, and all that bullshit. I am glad that one of the things I was good at in my past life was that I had an easy time learning foreign languages.

(Vic, Vic, VIC!)

Seeing my younger twin brother running as he Held up a wooden sword, He seemed so proud. Yes, I'm a twin sister. I have three other siblings.

Jasper, my eldest brother; Carter, my second older brother; Elliot, my twin brother; and Reena, my newborn baby sister.

(Vic!!!)

(What?!)

(Look, look!!)

Showing me the sword, Elliot looked like he was showing me a treasure. Before Elliot could get any closer out of nowhere, I saw Jasper appear out of nowhere and grab the scruff of Elliot's shirt and start to drag him away.

(Big brother, let go. I wanted to show Sis my new training sword.)

Glaring at me, Jasper looked away and continued to drag Elliot away. Looking away, I continued to read a book in a foreign language. As you can tell, Jasper and I don't get along. Well, more like Jasper doesn't like me; I ignore him. The reason why he doesn't like me is that I'm the golden child. He also apparently insulted the prince. He is in a lot of trouble.

(Victoria, Pay attention!)