Author's Note

The List is a way to guide girls, not to make them pretentious.

Some guys like honesty, some guys don't like games, and some guys like girls for being girls. It's a never-ending puzzle.

Minsan, it takes more than one heartbreak to finally find the right MAN for you. There's no such thing as perfect or ideal. There's only that right one made exactly for you.

Using my List or not, I just hope other girls out there find their TRUE LOVE. I also hope na they have the patience. I hope na hindi nila isipin that the next guy that comes around e yun na agad. Lastly, I hope they realize their worth and not settle for anything less.

"As you awaken, you will come to understand that the journey to love isn't about finding "The One" , the journey is about becoming "THE ONE"."

Don't look for "The One", be "THE ONE."

You know, it was only supposed to be a list. It was only supposed be a guide for myself that I decided to share with my friends. hope that they've liked it.

It's my first Taglish book, and I didn't expect other girls to relate to it so much. Maybe because it deals with the issue of that "it's complicated" crap, maybe because girls are so fed up with being hopia to boys who are pa-fall, or maybe because they're finally realizing their worth.

Sure, it's basically a how-to-make-him-fall-for-you list. But it's also a way to keep up with the 21st century dude, with all the mixed signals and shiz that confuses the heck outta you.

Don't settle for less. Know your worth.

I hope this book helps you be that strong person I know you are deep inside.