chapter 1 in UA

Y/n pov

This is stupid. Mock battles? Pathetic. They aren't even tough. I can just flick them in my base and destroy them.   I saw one green haired girl destroy a big robot.  But clearly the landing strategy wasn't thought out. 

Y/n: Oh my. Guess I should give a hand.

I flew up and caught the girl.  Her one arm and both legs were broken.

?: T...thanks.

Y/n: Just hang in there. 

I took her to the ground.

Y/n: Eat this. *pulls out senzu bean* 

She ate the bean. And time ran out.

?: N...no. Damn it.

Y/n: Hmm?

?: Sorry. I...I didnt get any points.

Y/n: I see. What is you're name?

?: Izukua. 

Y/n: Y/n. * puts her down on her feet* And even if you don't make it. You did better than the cowards that ran away.  

The results were in that night. Surprising Izukua  made it. Good. None of those that ran away deserve to be a hero. 

When it came time for classes. I ignored the others. Some Jackass showed he could throw a ball. Woopie. 

Y/n: Lame.

Bakugo: What did you say?!

Y/n: seven hundred fifty meters. Thats it?

Bakugo: You try it then!

I grabbed a ball and chucked it.  I held my hand behind me and the  ball went back into my hand.

Y/n: Tah da.  Don't even need to try. 

Aizwa: Intresting.

Aizwa announced the bullshit  stipulations for the tests.  I had no worries i knew he was bluffing.

First test 50 meter dash. Done in  .001 seconds

Y/n: This is so stupid.

I saw Izukua get it done. Seven seconds. Slow. I walked up to her.

Y/n: Step it up. 

Izukua: Eh?

Y/n: If you fail we'll have a bunch of idiots as heroes.  Now lets get on to the. Next test.

Test two grip strength.  Results, the machine broke.

Y/n: Whoops.

Izukua: Ah-ah! Y/n. You...broke it!

Y/n: Yeah. Hope I don't have to buy a new one.  What did you get?

Izukua: fif...fifty six.

Y/n: Hmm. I believe in you.

Long jump test. Self explanatory on the result.

The next few tests were so dumb.  But Aizwa just had to push my buttons.

During the ball throw Aizwa erased Izukua's quirk.  I knew it was tough love in a sense.  But it still pissed me off.

I saw her launch the ball far. But I noticed a finger was burned.  I walked up to her.

Y/n: Nice toss. 

Izukua: Thanks Y/n.

Y/n: You should probably watch that finger.  It mi-.

I heard that annoying guy charging Izukua. I punched him once knocking him on the ground.

Aizwa: That's one way to do it.

Y/n: Stay down and learn humility. 

The results came in. I was number one no surprise. My uncle would kill me if I got even second place. 

I met up it Izukua heading to the station. Iida and ochaco joined us.

Classes were more intresting with those three. Beats being alone.  But I still question why I even bother. 

Combat Training caught my attention though.  I wore my a mix of my father's and uncle's gi.  I ended up on a team is Izukua.   While memorizing the floor plan I noticed Izukua shaking.

Y/n: Nervous huh?

Izukua: I just think with kacchan and Iida  we should be on guard.

Y/n: Bakugo is the one that makes fun of you right?

Izukua: Yeah.

Y/n: Then kick his ass.  My uncle taught me when someone beats you strive to be stronger than them.

Izukua: I know. That's why I can't lose here. Not now.

Y/n: There you go.

The training started and we went in.

Y/n: I can sense them. 

We moved through. Bakugo tried a sneak attack. I took it head on no problem

Y/n: Nice try jackass.

I saw Izukua lost a part of her hood.

I knocked Bakugo away. Izukua charged him. Bakugo tried to punch but she read his move. I smiled at this.  She was clearly scared but didn't back down.  I could have ended this in an instant. But I can't fight her battles for her. She needs to overcome her fears before they break her.

I would have watched but I had a bomb to find. That part was easy just find the energy of Iida.

He didn't even know I was there until I knocked him out. I could have ended it but I had time. I keep reading the energy of Bakugo and Deku. I felt a massive energy. I instant transmissione in front of it and took the explosion.

Y/n: That wasn't very nice.  Deku.

Izukua: I can do this.

Y/n: *sigh* When you want it to end tell me. The bomb is clear.

The battle lasted for a while. But with time I grabbed the weapon.  I went down to see Izukua hurt. As she was falling down I caught her.

Y/n: I got you. I got a bean right here for you.

Izukua: Y...Y/n. T...thank you for believing in me.

Y/n: You belived in yourself. That won this.