Chapter 2

We walk together to our class but still, I have no word to say. I have mix feeling. I don't know if I should cry, mad or happy.

"Alice, please don't be like this" Harry try to broke the silence.

"Be what?" I look at him. He seems worry.

"Harry I'm sicking tired when you bring this up. You know I hate it so much." I walk. He stops me.

"Alice I didn't mean to bring this up. I just...afraid of losing you. That's all." I roll my eyes

"IF YOU AFRAID OF LOSING ME WHY YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP!" I shout. People in the hallway staring at us. The cheerleaders start to whisper something as I see them. I can't help but run to the bathroom and cry. I don't know what I just did. Shout at Harry? Not good but I can't help. It hurts. Like something stab on my chest.

"Oh well well well look who's here guys. A girl who shout at her boyfriend or I mean 'EX BOYFRIEND'." F*ck. The cheerleaders are here. I bravely turn around. Face them.

"For your information, he's not my boyfriend second we're only friend," I say but, they laugh.

"HAHA, you mean 'stupid a**' friend huh?" The other girl said. They all laugh.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" They stop and turn around.

"Oh look who come to the rescue." They turn around and gasp to see Harry in the girl bathroom. With no words have to be say, Harry pushes the mean girls aside. Pull me by his hand, walk out of the bathroom.

He still holding my hand and whisper.

"Don't you dare scream like that again or I'll slap you're a**"

I whisper back.

"I dare you" Then he slaps my butt.

"DUDE WTF?!" in the mad tone.

"You make me do it," he says. Still not facing me and squeeze my hand.

"C'mon we are running late" I nod. We're running as fast as we could.

As we arrive, he pulls me in to the classroom. They notice that we're holding hand.

"OH WELL WELL WELL SOMEBODY JUST DATE OVER HERE!" One of our jerk classmate shout. Everyone laugh. Harry doesn't seem so care, he pulls me to the back seat and starts to do his own thing. Yet not talking to me.

TO BE CONTINUED...