characters

Siddharth shukla- A young boy mid 24 years . Heavly built,broad shoulder, deep eyes with killing looks, different attitude which seperate him from other boys. Because of his look and attitude every girl want him,date him, claim him but he not at all interested in these things because his only dream was to became a successful business man and to provide a beautiful life to his dadi . He has only his grand mother in his family because when he was 8 years old his mother and father dies in car accident. So he lived with grand mother, grand father, uncle ,aunty and their two childrens. His aunt not at all likes him,she wants Siddharth could die with his father and mother but he saved but he lost his 25% of his hearing power so he wear a ear machine, so that all the property of Siddharth's father transferred to her husband. But after his parent's dead his uncle and aunty send him to the hostel in Rajasthan till 12th class. He is very good in study so in 12th class he got highest mark in all over India . So he got scholarship so that after 12th he can study in any collage in India in free off cost. He completed his bcom in Delhi's famous and big collage and got 1st rank . But because of this things his aunty is very jealous of Siddharth so she wanted finds a way to throw Siddharth out of her house. One day his grand father had heart attack due which he died so his aunt give all the fault of his grandfather's death to Siddharth because of some stupid reasons . But his grandmother not at all agree with that reasons so she always trust him but because of some reason she cannot say anything to Siddharth's aunt. Siddharth left the Delhi and come to Mumbai to complete his Mcom because in Mumbai there is a big University who is famous for its Mcom course. He Mumbai he lived in Siddharth's father friends flat. As his father was a big businessman so he had many savings for Siddharth.

Rita Shukla - Siddharth's dadi mid 65 years of age loved Siddharth alot and she is the only one whom Siddhart loved the most

Rishab shukla- Siddharth's cousin who hate Sidharth . He is elder than Siddharth but he failed in bcom for 2years and one year in M com. So he and Siddharth is in same class . He lived in Mumbai to complete his Mcom and study in same collage in which Siddharth is going to take admission because Siddharth's uncle is the big business man in delhi.

Maya Shukla - Siddharth aunt but hates Siddharth.

Ramesh Shukla - Siddharth uncle, he do all things according to her wife inshot "joru ka gulaam"😂😂.

Riya Shukla - elder daughter of Ramesh Shukla . She is the only one after Siddharth's grand mother who loves Siddharth and treat him as her own brother.

(Guyzz I am sorry I know this description is too big but I have to write this and I want to tell u that this is my first fan fiction so plz forgive my mistake )