The radio demon visits

ابدأ من البداية

Angel Dust: *shrugs* Mh mh.

Vaggie: Angel you been here longer than me and possibly (Y/N).

Angel Dust: Eh not big on politics.

(Y/N): You and me both.

Vaggie:. Decades ago Alastor as they call him manifested in the underworld seemingly overnight he began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries.That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before.Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout the underworld, just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him the Radio Demon.(As lazy as that is.) Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils.But one thing's for sure:He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased.

(Y/N) *hides in Vaggie's shirt shaking* Are you done now?

Angel Dust: He looks like a strawberry popstar.

Alastor: I'm afraid this won't do. I can cash in a few favors to liven things up.

Then he tapped his mic on the ground as fire came to a fire place as a body covered

(Y/N): *Comes out of Vaggie's shirt* Who is that?

Alastor:  This little darling is Nifty.

Nifty: Hi I'm Nifty, it's nice to meet you all. it's been awhile since I made new friends. Why are most of you women? I hope that wasn't offensive. Oh man this place is filthy *grabs a feather duster* This place can use a lady's touch, which is weird because most of you are ladies. No offense. Oh my gosh this is awful. *cleans up* Nope no, no, *stabs a bug with a needle* no.

Then you all turned to see a cat with wings at a table putting cards down.

Husk: Ha! read'em and weep boys full *sees the demonic symbols around him* Whoa... *sees home is the hotel* Wha? What the heck is this? *sees Alastor* You.

Alastor: Ah Husker my good friend, glad you can make it.

Husk: Don't you "Husker" me you son of a gun, I was about to win the whole dang pot!

Alastor: Good to see you too.

Husk: What the heck do you want from me this time?

Alastor: My friend I am doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services. I hope that's ok? *puts his arm around Husk*

Husk: Are you kidding me?

Alastor: Hmmm. No, I don't think so.

Husk: *Pushes Alastor away* You thought it would be some kind of big freaking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think I'm some kind of freaking clown?!

Alastor: ...Maybe.

Husk: I ain't doing no freaking charity job.

Alastor: I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment. With your charming smile *makes Husk smile as he then frowns* and welcoming energy, this job was made for you! *sees Husk Isn't buying it* Don't worry my friend, I can make this more welcoming. If you wish. *summons a bottle of juice*

Husk: What do you think you buy me with a wink and cheap drinks?! *grabs the bottle* Well ya can!

He then drinks the juice as he heads to the desk of the bar.

Vaggie: Hey hey hey, no, no bar, no drinks. This is supposed to be a place that discourages a sin, not some kind of brothel... man cave!

Then Angel Dust tackles Vaggie to the ground as he looks at her.