part forty eight

Começar do início

I sigh. "I miss being happy."

Those words make her face fall. She caresses my cheek with her gentle hand. "I miss seeing you happy." she responds.

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me softly. Our lips met to share a loving moment that we haven't had in a while.

We kiss all of the time, but we don't take enough time to appreciate it.

It's moments like these when it's only me and her, that I just see the love of my life who I worship. She's my sunrise and sunset. She's what keeps my world turning. She's my
everything.

"Harry." she speaks softly as our lips disconnect.

"Hm." I mumble, opening my eyes.

"I-I think I know something that will help release the tension you're feeling right now." she says.

I tilt my head. "What's that?"

She bites her lip, and without saying another word, she places her warm lips on my neck.

I let out a sigh of relief, feeling her against my skin.

"Lydia, the guys-"

"They went...upstairs." she says, pausing in between her phrase to kiss my neck.

I grip the railing as she bites down gently on my skin, definitely leaving a mark.

She starts undoing my belt, her forehead resting on mine as she looks down to see what she was doing.

She gets my belt undone, pulling my jeans down.

She pauses for a second and just looks at me, her eyes big and genuine.

"You don't have to do this." I whisper.

She places her finger against my lips, quieting me instantly.

"I want you to feel good."

Keeping her eyes on me, she sinks down to her knees. Suddenly her innocent blue eyes had been replaced by driven, desirable ones.

She wasn't even touching me yet, but I was going wild inside.

She pulls down my underwear, my dick hard and pink, sensitive and begging for relief.

And that relief came when I watched her tongue swirl around the tip, slurping up the precum leaking from it.

I bit down on my lip feeling the stimulation brought on by her perfect little mouth.

The same perfect little mouth that I was about to fuck.

With her hand, she started pumping my dick. I sigh and shut my eyes for a moment, the pleasure already building.

She then took me into her mouth, taking me about halfway and using her hand to take care of the rest that she couldn't fit.

She bobs her head slowly, making my stomach ignite with heat.

"Fuck." I mutter.