[10] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

Start from the beginning

She walked around the house trying to get to the room until someone grabbed her arm. She looked and rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Rafe said with a smirk, obviously high. "Where you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to my room, so I can avoid talking to Kooks like you." She stated making him chuckle.

"Like you don't love me." Rafe said making her mentally gag. "Why don't we have a drink. Catch up. It's been awhile."

"No." She said trying to get out of his grip. She went to walk away but Rafe walked in front her her.

"Come on," Rafe said placing a hand on her cheek. "I miss you." He said rubbing his thumb lightly on her cheekbone.

She smiled a walk closer to him. He smirked as she leaned in, inches away from his lips. He closed his eyes, expecting a kiss.

Bree leaned to the side, next to his ear instead kissing him.

"Stay out of my way." Bree whispered and pushed him.

"Douche." Bree muttered walking away.

She walked to her room and luckily there was knowing there. She closed her room and locked the door.

She put her AirPods in her ears and blasted her music to drown out the party from outside her door. She closed her curtains before changing into her pajamas.

For some reason, she was thinking about what Rafe said. He missed her? She didn't know if she should believe him. But she also remembered that saying that drunken words are just sober thoughts. And Rafe was definitely drunk.

As much as she hated Rafe, she had a soft spot for him. At some point she loved him. And he loved her back. At least she thought. He was her first heartbreak. But then she would remember the evil side of Rafe and that would get rid of the soft spot.

But she deserved someone better than Rafe. Someone that knew all of her flaws and loved them. Someone who could make her laugh when she was sad. Someone that enjoyed the same stuff as she did, like hanging with the Pogues on their boat.

Someone who would travel the world with her. Dance in the rain with her. Surf with her. Someone who can make sparks fly when they kissed. Some that would make her feel so special that she would always be happy.

She still hasn't found that person yet, and she might never find him. But she knows that isn't Rafe. Rafe is not that person.

She looked at her photos and saw JJ. She smiled. He would do all those things with her. She shook her head quickly at the thought.

He's not the one. No way. JJ was an asshole. He annoys her for entertainment and is a player that smokes weed.

But, he did know most of her flaws, he knew how to make her laugh. With that stupid smile. And his stupid personality. She smiled subconsciously.

"Uh, no, no." Bree snapped out of her daze. "No." She said grabbing her laptop and connected her AirPods.

And for the rest of the night she watched Friends, ignoring the feeling she got when she thought of JJ.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

The next morning The Pogues took the drone out to the dock and set it up. John B and Kie jumped in as JJ, Bree, and Pope watched the live camera footage.

John B looked at the camera and pretended to brush his teeth with him finger underwater, being an idiot.

"What's this?" JJ said going to touch something on the drone computer. Pope smacked his hand away.