There has to be a way they could fight with this person. But it was clear that even for Taijutsu, they would have to be extremely careful – for Kimimaro wouldn't allow a single of Naruto's clones anywhere near him. How to get close to him?

"Behold!" Kimimaro said. "Dance of the Willow!" Tsukiko watched in shock as he swiftly moved through the clones and killed them off. He turned his attention toward her as well, since she was clearly visible as the real one.

"You think you're the only one with this Kekkei Genkai?" Tsukiko asked as she pulled out a bone from her own arm and held it out to block Kimimaro's attack but he had halted in his way, staring at her.

For a second, Tsukiko was offended. Did he just find her using it disgusting but not that he himself was pulling out these things out of his body? It admittingly was a rather macabre ability and Tsukiko had wanted to throw up when she first used it – then Tsukiko realised he may be surprised to see his clan's ability in another person.

"So, you are able to use my ability as well," Kimimaro acknowledged. "I can see why Orochimaru-Sama desires you so much,"

For the first time, Tsukiko found emotion in his words. And it wasn't of anything positive.

Tsukiko and Naruto, and his clones, watched as Kimimaro unzipped his shirt and began to pull out a bone from his shoulder. There was a curious symbol on his chest and Tsukiko wondered what exactly that was. But she couldn't behold it for long, for Sasuke's container had begun to ooze out dark Chakra.

"It'll be soon..." Kimimaro said. He pulled out his bone and fashioned it into a sword, causing Tsukiko to frown and Naruto to throw a Kunai at him. "It's futile, it's not just ordinary bone. The highest density bone is hard as steel,"

"So what?!" Naruto shouted. "I'll break that bone!" Tsukiko doubted that would be possible with his Kunai. What did the Tayuya girl say about this guy earlier?

"I possess Five Dances," Kimimaro said. "You two better not think you know my strength after just this much. I'll specially show you... the Camellia Dance next. Come..."

"I'll crush you!" Naruto shouted.

Tsukiko exhaled as she eyed Kimimaro – Five Dances, huh? It was clear he had a good idea what he wanted to do. She swept her eyes over the clones. There was no way Shadow Clones would be helping them out for long... Her eyes stopped on Sasuke's container. Sasuke... What are you doing?

"You shouldn't say things you can't even do," Kimimaro replied. Tsukiko rolled her eyes when all of the Naruto clones went rushing toward Kimimaro but he easily deflected his attacks. "I told you, this bone is stronger than steel. You should have a taste of it with your own body,"

Kimimaro's body... Tayuya had said something about his body, hadn't she? Was he suffering from the lack of proper calcium these days or too much of it? Tsukiko pursed her lips as she watched Kimimaro kill off Naruto's clones. Fatigue. If he ends up using too much of his bones, he could get slower and slower – and possibly even die from it.

"Two more... to go..." Kimimaro said as he turned to look at Tsukiko and Naruto. "It's almost time... I've been eagerly waiting. Orochimaru-Sama's ambition... the first step..."

Tsukiko was about to move and attack Kimimaro, hoping to get him to exhaust himself when the seals upon Sasuke's container tore off, and it exploded into a blackish purple smoke, throwing off debris. Tsukiko kept her eyes onto the smoke until it dispersed.

Sasuke stood there in the middle, perfectly fine but there was something strange about him. Tsukiko could only see his back – but his hair was longer and odd-coloured and his pale skin had darkened. Only did his curse seal retreat with these features that Tsukiko realised what had happened. Sasuke didn't look at them.