Explaining

Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy, which I kinda am now...

Jade- I- I'm sorry I was just in my bathroom and it happened I missed you and I thought I lost you forever!

Zach- Why didn't you just call me?!

Jade- I thought you hated me!

Zach- I didn't! You didn't notice how sad I was on younow and instagram?

Jade- No! I couldn't look at your face! I was to afraid!

Zach- Well now your with me! So  you can stop!

Jade- Well I kinda did more...

Zach- Like what?

Jade- I took a bottle of pills. I didn't really think things through.

Lily- Ok can we just forget about this for a day and go to school I haven't been in a week. You guys haven't been for like a month!

We all went to sleep.

                                                                                    *Zach's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I hopped in the shower and got dressed. Eventually everyone else did the same. We all went to school and when we walked in we got nasty looks, everyone was whispering to eachother and pointing. I wanted to say something but instead I just grabbed Jade's hand and kept walking. Soday was Friday and we have fast days which means we all stay together with our main class and me, Cameron, Jade, and Lily are all in the same homebase.

                                                                              *Jade's POV*

Jade- I'll be back I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

I was walking to the bathroom and Brenda got a hold of my sleeve she pulled it so hard my shirt came off. When she did that my scars were reveiled.

Jade- What the hell?!

Brenda- Haha I hope you fucking kill yourself!

She came up to me and punched me in the face. Soon Zach, Lily, and Cameron came out from all the yelling and seen me in my bra fighting Brenda. I punched so hard I broke her nose.

Brenda- Ow...Shit! Your paying for my NEW nose job!

She walked away and flipped me off.

Jade- Bitch!

I put my shirt on and went to the nurse.

Dr. Amy- Sweety were going to send you home.

Jade- What! Why?

Dr. Amy- So that you can rest!

I went to my locker and gathered my items. Zach asked the teacher if he could come because it was his car we drove home and he baught me a new icepack and I took a nap. When I woke up Zach was gone. Eventually  he had gotten back with Lily and Cameron. Then we all relaxed and focused on the good side of things. I went to bed and Zach followed me. Lily and Cameron fell asleep on the couch and we all had a peaceful night.