Beat It

Daniel, Kellen, Harry, Laura grace (the petite blonde girl) we're surrounded by Arron and the evil Tupelo girls. Some of the girls were named kylee and idk anyone else's name but you can imagine. The girls all wore matching black t shirts that said "evil Tupelo girls" in a very cool font. One of them was singing "beat it" by Michael Jackson very menacing.

"What do you want" Daniel screamed with pain in his voice. "Turn Harry over and no one gets hirt" Erin demanded. Harry suddenly had a pain look in his green like unruly tomatoes eyes "please Daniel 0"3-/. You don't know what they'll do to me! I just escaped!" At first Daniel looked quavery but then he suddenly stood resolute. "Harry Styles. Get behind me." Then Daniel turned and looked deep into Harry's green like Minecraft emeralds eyes. "I would walk through fire for you. Just let me adore you" Daniel crooned.

Erin looked disgusted and briefly threw up. "How dare you Harry! We've been so good to you. You taste like strawberries on a summer evening" and then she winked and then all the other evil girls laughed maniacally. "We won't give him up without a fight," Erin smirked. Both sides seemed to nod in agreement. Sh*t was about to go down.

Kellen raised his basketball. Daniel tightened his fingerless gloves. Laura grace pressed her button to summon her enneagram spirit. Harry styles drew his guitar. Meanwhile, Erin summoned her dueling enneagram spirit. Kylee grabbed a whiteclaw staff, and idk anyone else's name all grabbed their scrunchie sling shots.

Harry played a massive A chord.