introduction

Becky's pov.
I smiled down at my phone seeing the text from my 2 and a half year boyfriend seeing that he wanted to hang out after school.

Im so lucky, out of everyone he could have chosen he chose me.

I packed up my notebook and pen and grabbed my headphones from the pouch inside my bookbag and made my way outside of the classroom. But something didn't feel right.

I turned around and see him pushing another girl against the wall and making out with her when he's supposed to be meeting up with me in 2 minutes.(cleque I know)

In a furry of range I rushed over to him and pulled him off her, obviously he was surprised to see me and automatically started to explain himself.

But I wouldn't listen

I did something that no one else in the hallway ever thought I would do.

I did something that I didn't think I wouldn't do.

I raised my hand and I punched him accrossed his face and then hurried out of there.

I'm so lucky my ass.

In split seconds everything changed.

I did everything for him. I changed, whatever he wanted me to be I was. I didn't know who I was anymore.

Who am I.

I put my headphones in to block out all the screams from the people behind me and run to my bike, unlocking it and jumping on it and peadling away as fast as I could, so fast my lungs burned.

Don't go home

I stopped in a allyway to catch my breath and I closed my eyes. All of a sudden Someone is covering my mouth and I black out. The last thing I heard was "oh we're gonna make some money off of you"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I know this sucks, please nicely point out mistakes in the comments, have a nice day