Wake up

Becky's POV.

I sniffled into his chest while he rubbed my back and played with my hair.

"You did well little one. But now you know not to be a bad girl right." He said pulling me away from his chest slightly.

I nodded and looked up at him.

"Common let's get you dressed" he said picking me up and taking me to my closet.

He put me into a pastel peach onesie and stripped yellow socks.

He looked at the time.

"Its getting early, common little one." He said picking me up once I was dressed in something to sleep in, he made sure the blinds were closed so I could sleep and tucked me into bed getting in next to me.

He put on finding Nemo and let me watch it while I slowly fell asleep.

-TIME-SKIP-

I woke up and daddy wasn't next to me again.

I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw him talking to whoever was cooking.

I steeped on a creaky plank and both of their heads whipped over to me.

I shyly hid my face away while daddy walked over to me and picked me up.

"Look who's up miss sleepy head" he said poking my nose" I giggled and but his finger a little too hard. "Ah ah ah, we do not bite little one" he said swatting my butt.

I whined and he took me over to the table and sat me down.

I sat on my thighs and looked up at him with a big smile.

"Do you want some juice baby?" I nodded my head and he poured me a bottle of cranberry apple juice.

He handed it to me and I immediately started drinking and looking around while he went back to talk with the stranger.

~🌸
Words:303