Chapter 1

Allyson's POV
So today I am planning on telling Lacey that I want to move to LA. Shes always talked about it so I'm like fuck it. The only problem is that I dont know how the money situation is gonna work. So I close my diary and start to go downstairs, when I get to the middle of the steps something falls upstairs and I scream and jump. While I'm turning around I hear lacey laughing her ass off. I glare at her but start laughing cuz I realize how stupid I must've looked. "Your a real bitch you know that?" "Oh I know baby, but what were you looking for?" "I was actually looking for you, cuz I need to tell you something!" "Oh really?" "Yes really! Now this is gonna be a shock for you so get ready!" "Ok I'm ready now spill." "I want to move to LA!" She looks like she wants to scream. She starts running around the house screaming "no way!!" or "you better not be fucking with me!!" I laugh but yell back "I'm not fucking with you!!" She comes back to me and says "we are going to need a sponsorship or something!" "I can talk to lindsey ,my sister, cuz she lives in LA and wants me to move out there. Plus she can give us a shout out and we might get noticed by someone." Lacey starts to get really excited and yells "what is we meet sam and colby that would be awesome!" "Omg it would be but let me go call lindsey." "Okay but come talk to me right after bitch!! Okay?" "Okay girly"

I go downstairs into the kitchen and call lindsey. She answers, "hey lin so I have to ask you something but I also have to tell you something!!" "Oh really well what is it?" " well me and lacey want to move out to LA with you we dont have that much money, could you give me and lacey a shout out so we can get noticed by like a scholarship or something?" "I would love to albug but I do got to tell you something!" "Spill the tea sis!" "I have a boyfriend!" "No way who is it?" " I will show you but you got to facetime me!"" Wait!! Before you do get lacey as well!""k I'll call you in 5" "k bye "bye"