𝟏𝟒. 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

We nodded and parted ways taking our presents with us. I placed everything away and sat on my bed and picked the little box on my nightstand. Since my parents are dentists they sent me my retainers a couple of a weeks ago and I only have to wear it during the night which is why I put them in now. 

I left the dorms and snuck into where all the laundry is done and got Slytherin robes and went to the Myrtle's bathroom where Hermione was mixing the potion.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and set three cups out, "Is Malfoy in the common rooms?" She asked stepping forward to me to take some Slytherin attire.

"No I didn't see him."

She got changed, "Great," She sighed,

"We've got the hairs!" Harry ran into the room with Ron.

Ron looked at the bundles of clothing in my arms, "What are those?" He asked sounding a little disgusted.

"Slytherin robes," 

"Are we going to drink that?" Harry asked Hermione who was pouring the potion into each of the cups, Hermione nodded.

"Not we, just you three." I laughed.

"Lucky," Ron whispered.

"Go change into the robes," Hermione said, looking at the cauldron.

The boys came and took a set of robes and the rest of what ever they needed and went into a stall to change. After they stepped out Hermione handed them each a glass. I leaned against the sinks and watched them.

"Add the hairs."

They sprinkled the hairs into their glass. The potion began bubbling again.

"Ugh essence of Crabbe!" Ron grimaced.

"So we have exactly one house before we change into ourselves. Cheers," Hermione said as they clinked their glasses. I covered my mouth with my hands as I watched them drink their the potions.

They all had disgusted looks on their faces, I let out a laugh and they took another sip.

Ron dropped his glass, "I think I'm gonna be sick!" He ran into one of the stalls.

Hermione dropped her glass and followed him, "Me too!"

Harry looked sort of spaced out for a second, he then dropped his glass and held onto his stomach.

"You good?" I asked slightly scared.

Harry stared into the mirror, his skin began to bubble and then he transformed into Gregory Goyle.

"Harry?" Ron who was transformed into Crabbe stood behind us.

"God you two look awful," I shook my head.

"Where's Hermione?" Harry asked.

"I - I don't think I'm going, go with out me!" She shouted from the stalls.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Go. You're wasting time!"

"Come on," I said, leading the way, "Now I don't really speak to Crabbe and Goyle so the two of you need to follow with some distance," I said jogging ahead of them and going down to the common rooms. 

"What are you doing down here?"  'Crabbe' shouted to Percy who was walking around.

He walked towards us and I ended up being in between the two beefy boys anyway. "I happen to be a school prefect - you  on the other hand have no business wandering the halls at this time a night. What are your names again? Elise and?"

"My name's not  Elise." I said coldly.

He ignored me and looked at the two behind me, "You two are?"

"Crabbe! Goyle! Where have you two been?" Malfoy walked over to us, "Pigging out at the great hall all this time - oh hi Eloise, didn't see you," He changed his voice in seconds.

"Hi." I responded.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" He asked Goyle.

"Oh - uh - reading." He took them off and put them in his pocket.

"Reading?" Malfoy repeated, "I didn't know you could read." 

"Well we learn something new everyday," I snickered.

Malfoy smirked and then turned to Percy, "And what are you doing down here, Weasley!" He spat.

"Mind your attitude Malfoy," Percy gritted his teeth.

Draco rolled his eyes and lead the way into the common rooms. I walked in first and plopped down into the sofa with my feet up, taking up all the room.

Draco came next to me picking my feet up and placing them on top of his lap once he sat down, I looked to my left and the two just awkwardly stood there, I held the bridge of my nose and contained my laugh.

"Well sit down," Draco said, looking at the oddly.

"Oh right," they sat down and I let out a little giggle.

"You know, you'd never think that the Weasleys were pureblood, the way they behave they're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. What's up with you Crabbe?"

Goyle nudged Crabbe, "Stomach ache," Crabbe said quickly.

"What do you think about the attacks?" I asked fiddling with the ring on my necklace.

"Surprised that The Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on them but then again Dumbledore's probably trying to hush it all up - my father did say that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this school." Draco responded,

"You're wrong!" Goyle shouted, I shook my head and moved my legs off of Draco so he could get up. 

"You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore do you?" 

"Er, Harry Potter?" Goyle answered, sounding unsure.

Draco smiled, "Good one Goyle you are absolutely right, saint Potter! And people think that he's the heir of Slytherin,"

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all,"

Draco shook his head, "You know I don't Goyle, I told you yesterday," He walked off and sat on the table, "How many times do I have to tell you? Is this yours?" He picked up a small gift box and looked between the three of us, "My father did say this, it's been fifty years since the chamber was opened, he wouldn't tell me who opened it only that they were expelled and that a mudblood died." He said quietly and then looked down at the little box.

The two looked at each other than me. Harry's scar started showing so I pointed to my forehead and mouthed 'scar'  to him. The two got up and ran away.

"Where are you two going!" Draco shouted, I got up and stood in front of him.

"Just let them go, they're acting odd anyway. What's that?" I pointed to the gold thing in his hand.

"Some sort of pocket watch," He shook it buy his ear.

"What grandpa wants a pocket watch for Christmas," I snickered. 

A/N: i know i know, i didn't put in the part where draco wished hermy's death but that's cos he wouldn't say that IN FRONT of eloise. but defo would if she wasn't around.