om smiles and hold his hands, He gets up from his chair and makes Tej to sit on it...

Om: this is all yours Dad, I love it when you take charge of it

Tej: no OM this is yours... My Son!! You should look after all this..

Om: but dad..

Tej: om.. free me from all this now, let me spend some time with my loving wife.. what say? (He winks)

Om: (smiles) haha Dad, anyways leave all that... You said that you wanted to say something, whats that?

Tej: yaaa omkara... Actually I want to talk something important...

Om: whats that Dad?

Tej: Will you answer me Om? You shouldnt get angry..

Om: (confused) whats that dad??

Tej: These many months im out of your lives.. but now
I wanted to know what's happening in your life.. Is everything alright Om?

Om: (confused) Haa dad everything is okay..

Tej: what about Ishana?

Om gets sad hearing her name

Tej: I know that you like her so much.. but her marriage..

Om: dad.. leave all that.. I think Shes happy.. thats all what i want too..

Tej: then what about you om? I want you to be happy too

Om: (smiles) haha dad im happy too, I got my dad back what else should i need?

Tej: not that Om.. i want you to be happy.. like a family man.. you should get married, you your wife and your children.. my grandchildren. Woww this is so beautiful OM..

Om laughs loudly

Om: Dad seriously? 🤣

Tej: om im serious.. me and jhanvi are thinking you to get married

Om: What? 🙄 Marriage? Dad noo...

Tej: for me OM..

Om: dad.. marriage is a big responsibility.. (he thinks about Ishana) No dad i cant..

Tej: plz OM.. think about Jhanvi.. what all we can give her is only Joy at this time.. Its in your hands OM

Om: (thinks about jhnavi) dad let me think..

Tej: (smiles) sure take ur time.. by evening tell me the good news okay

Om: Evening? Dad...

Tej hugs him and leaves...

Om is confused/shocked, he dont know how to react

________________________________________________

Anika and jhanvi in kitchen.. jhanvi is so happy that everything is fine in her house..she is so excited, anika looks at her excitement

Anika: Anuty
Jhanvi: anika.. what sweets shall we take to Gouri? What does she likes? And ya call our designer.. ask him for the latest models.. will buy the best saree or lehanga for Gouri.. and...

Anika: aunty... Cool.. u dont worry about anything.. il select the best things for her..

Jhanvi smiles
Jhanvi: anika.. im so excited but at the same time im soo tensed.. Will Om agree? What about Gouri?

Anika: aunty u dont worry about Gouri.. Il talk to her..

Jhanvi: Thankyou anika..

Anika: okay aunty il meet the designer..