Beach outings

Taehyung stared at the ceiling of his bedroom, thinking about the lady he met yesterday. For the first time in his life, he fell in love at first sight. He sighed, knowing his niece wasn't attending nursery today; it was the weekend.

"Get your ass up we're already late!" Taehyung jumped as his sister banged at the door. It was their weekly trip to the beach, the whole family.

Oh, how taehyung dreaded that day...

He stood up as he yawned, making his way into the bathroom as his sister shouted once again "Tae! Get me some diapers for Chaeyoungie. Oh god, you stink!" She mumbled the last part as she grunted, carrying the toddler.

Taehyung stormed out of the room, and into the one where his sister stays in during sleep-overs. He harshly opened the drawer, pulling out a couple of diapers, and walked back to his sister, throwing the diapers as he stood in front of his room.

Nice, he thought as he walked into the bathroom.

Taehyung finally settled on one of the paddled beach chairs, grunting as he relaxed his aching ass muscles. He looked at his parents, Panicking over something they seemed to have forgotten at home, then shifted his view to his sister, who was with her husband, both watching over Chaeyoung as they had some cooling snacks.

Soon enough, his parents started preparing the barbecue, as he still watched from afar, putting on his sunglasses and preparing to doze off. The second he closed his eyes, an image of Chae's teacher popped in his mind as he unintentionally smiled.

"Taehyung, go get Chae some ice cones," his sister said as she rummaged through her bag, pulling out her wallet "here, get yourself some too," she said, pulling a couple of bills out "Chae, what flavor do you want? Apple? Okay. One apple and two blueberries. Here, take my whole wallet" he grabbed the wallet as he grunted, pulling up his swim shorts "fine"

The boy walked to the ice cream truck as he tied up some of the hair that was annoying his view "yeah hi, uh... I'll get one apple and two blueberry" his eyes wandered around the menu "and uh mint? Give me one mint and one strawberry" he grinned as he pulled out some cash "make the last two the biggest size"

As he waited for his order, he leaned on the truck, scanning over the beach as he heard a female voice shouting.

"Jisoo! Come get in the water!" The one standing in the water called at another, who seemed to be sitting in one of the chairs. He looked at the direction the voice was aimed at and saw two girls; the one dressed in an oversized white top was Sitting on a chair whilst the one dressed in a red tankini had two handfuls of sand.

He watched as she sneaked behind the girl who seemed to be sketching, seconds before she threw both fistfuls at her, screaming.

"Wh- Hey! LISA!" the girl said as she got up, taking off her sunglasses and straw hat- revealing golden brown hair. Taehyung watched as she dusted her shirt, then placed her hands on her hips, looking at the one in the water.

"Jennie! Wait for me" she shouted as she put her sketchbook in the tote next to her, taking out a camera in the process. Taehyung shuddered as she undressed, removing the white shirt from her body. He stared in awe as she tied up her hair, now dressed in a yellow and white one-piece swimsuit.

Holy fuck! Such a trio...

The three girls had undeniably one of the most gorgeous bodies he's ever seen; the first one, dressed in a navy Bardot top with high-waisted white bottoms. He stared as the wind blew her hair, a gummy smile gracing her face as she signaled the others to come. Out of the three, she looked the shortest but was definitely the curviest. Busty.

The second; probably the tallest, also the skinniest. Dressed in a red-colored tankini, with a cherry print all over her bottoms. her hair was up in two buns with her bangs down. She rushed to the shorter, running from the last girl. Nice legs.

Finally, the third and last; a bit taller than the shortest. She walked to the other two, her one-piece swimsuit hugging her body impossibly perfectly. Taehyung's eyes spotted outlines of her abs from the holes on the sides of her swimsuit. Her hair was up in a pigtail, her back facing taehyung as she ran towards the others. Dang those hips!

Taehyung took a bite of his crushed ice cones as he watched the girls play around in the water. Oh gosh, I got distracted. He thought as he hurriedly picked up the bag, hurrying back to his sister.

"Literally the slowest ass on earth!" Jiyoon playfully slapped his arm as she handed everyone their cups. "This fucker, you bought yourself two?" She growled as she took her wallet, borrowing it into her tote without looking.

Taehyung made his way back to the chairs with two cones of crushed ice, breathing in the smell of grilled meat. He looked around as he sat down, spotting the three girls still playing, and for a second, he thought his heart actually stopped functioning.

It's her.